Dark Mode Schmark Mode - what I really want

Configure and optimize you computer for Audio.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BONES wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:22 am Ah! I see your problem, you are using a computer designed for people who don't know what they are doing and need someone else to make all their decisions for them. That said, I don't get any on my Mac Pro at work so IT must have turned them off somehow.
Why is it so important to you to constantly comment that I am stupid because I use a Mac?

/C
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

It's not just you, every Mac user is stupid to continue to torture themselves in that way. After all, it was you who started this thread about how macOS development has different priorities to you, not me. I'm just agreeing with you.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

So this thread is just another spot for you to posture behind your choice of one tool in the marketplace over another.
Microsoft with Windows and by extension Dell et al, then, a salient feature of their branding will be strong individuals who really must work hard to run the OS. Great argument. :tu: :lol:

BONES wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:37 am It's not just you, every Mac user is stupid to continue to torture themselves in that way.
Why is it so important to you to tell that every Mac user is stupid?

/C
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

Because stupidity is an affront to the modern world and needs to be fought at every opportunity.
jancivil wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:37 amSo this thread is just another spot for you to posture behind your choice of one tool in the marketplace over another.
Yes, it's called the internet and it's what happens here.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

BONES wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:14 am Because stupidity is an affront to the modern world and needs to be fought at every opportunity.
And I assume you feel you are the correct person to decide what's stupid and what's not?

/C

Clearly that's the case. In this instance, I spend 8 hours a day on a Mac at work and 3 or 4 on a PC at home, often running the same applications. It gives me an excellent perspective.

Anyway, all utter bullshit aside...

System Preferences/Software Update: deselect Automatically Keep My Mac up to date; Advanced, deselect Automatically: Check for Updates

Return to “Computer Setup and System Configuration”