FYI!! Melda SoundFactory ON SALE til JUNE 30

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
MSoundFactory MSoundFactory Sound Library

Just go this email from Melda:

"Don't miss out the last chance to get the brand new MSoundFactory for an introductory price €99 (upcoming price €199 / regular price €299).

MSoundFactory may well be the most powerful instrument out there. It's modular, so you can have any number of oscillators, filters, samplers etc. you want. It features per-voice and global modulation, full MPE support, the best sounding oscillators on the market, a fully modular effects engine... And we are just getting started... Free for MCompleteBundle users!

The introductory pricing will end on June 30th!"

Please refrain from reposting crap like "the best oscillators on the market", it just hurts reading this :)

It's the usual melda marketing bs. If you say it often enough one might believe in such things :lol:

Sampleconstruct wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:05 pm Please refrain from reposting crap like "the best oscillators on the market", it just hurts reading this :)
You actually READ this kind of stuff?

Best oscillators? Compare the MSF default saw wave with the Zebra 2 saw wave, and the Zebra 2 sounds much better to me. Not sure how much a default saw wave can tell you about oscillator quality, though.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Sampleconstruct wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:05 pm Please refrain from reposting crap like "the best oscillators on the market", it just hurts reading this :)
Right, try and stick to phrases like, "the best oscillators on the South Eastern Equator, north of the Tropic of Capricorn".

That's much better to read. :D

Or "the most average wavetable oscillator east of Mississippi".

Sampleconstruct wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:02 pm Or "the most average wavetable oscillator east of Mississippi".
Not far from the geographic coordinates of 39°09'24.6''S 175°37'55.8''E

:D

Agreed. Best to avoid language that brings to mind the ShamWow guy.

“Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself.” -Miles Davis

Hmm…never saw the guy, but the Sham Chamois? Wow!

But not only do they oscillate up. . . they also oscillate down

...comes with free zero crossing...

The filter frequency knob in Turbofilter--I hate its range. Turn it down 80% or so, and the filter is quite engaged. I see no way to adjust it. In Zebra 2, for example, using the key follow knob gives you more play with the filter knob, shifting down the filter cut-off point in the knob's range. Any ideas for what works with Turbo filter to do this?

Edit: I don't want to adjust the resonance to do this.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Return to “Instruments”