Another PA sale (I’m sorry)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

about transient shapers:
hmm... I know they are different and studying the differences online before I'll demo, but....what to choose? :shrug:

nvelope or transient designer plus? (I have and use NI Transient Master currently)

nvelope looks more interesting atm mainly because it seems to split the bands while TD plus only has a side-chain filter

I got Rock Rack 3.

Re: Transient shapers
Not pulling you away from PA products, but I've been using this for my mixes and right now it is also $9:
https://www.audio-assault.com/multitransient.php

So I guess I'm just making your choice harder ;)

gunark wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:18 pm Got Bax for $9, steal really. Glad I didn’t bite at $29.
Same here. It's definitely worth $9.

Tempted by TD Plus for $9+...

martinjuenke wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:41 pm Even better prices here:
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=527189
Not when you have to pay $20 (+ taxes) to register. Do you take PA vouchers? ;)

thecontrolcentre wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:27 pm
martinjuenke wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:41 pm Even better prices here:
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=527189
Not when you have to pay $20 (+ taxes) to register. Do you take PA vouchers? ;)
Bundle them and activate them in 2 weeks with the July voucher.
If you do not receive one from PA, I‘ll give you mine 50$ one, when your chosen bundle is 100€ plus... :tu:

jochicago wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:46 pm Re: Transient shapers
    Not pulling you away from PA products, but I've been using this for my mixes and right now it is also $9:
    https://www.audio-assault.com/multitransient.php

So I guess I'm just making your choice harder ;)
    I shot them both out quite a bit and went with nvelope. The best of these types of plugs, IMO...

However, $9 for TD+ might be too good a price not to add to the plugin folder, LOL!

i decided that i didn't want anything badly enough to take advantage of this sale. i should close my account here.
    I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

I'm stuck between the Noveltech Vocal Enhancer, Vitalizer MK2, Channel X, or....I dunno...Want something unique.

Probably going to grab bassdude, although vitalizer is tempting. Do I really need another amp sim?

Re: transient designers, I have nvelope and NI Transient Master and demoed them against the Waves ones and some others. My favourite and most-used is the NI one, but nvelope works on different material. The split-band mode is often useless but sometimes really effective. I'm keeping both.

I got the Vitalizer. I thought the Vocal Enhancer was totally useless.

Torn between transient designer and zip, more tempted by zip right now tho.

I’ve found:

Zip is pretty fun and unique.

Vocal Enhancer is useless.

Now, I’m torn between Bax EQ and Townhouse. Feel I can’t go wrong with either.

I just picked up Bax EQ and Cleansweep Pro. I already have most everything I want from PA, but these prices and the voucher made it too hard to say no. I guess that makes up for the full price I paid on some of their stuff in 2017.

thanks guys for chiming in about the transient plugs!

I tested many, and all PA offerings in in the past but now... I feel I don't even want to re-demo if it's not 'really worth' ... if it's something that I'm really missing from my tool box or makes life easier when mixing...

NI Transient Master is great, I remember demo-ing in against TD and nvelope .... the reason why I didn't choose nvelope then (which AFAIremember is that it used quite a bit of more CPU and the added small latency which was a problem for me back when I was using a DAW with 'non-conclusive' delay compensation implementation.)

will probably demo them both (sorry, I don't trust audioassault plugs just yet)... I know other 5-10 relatively interesting transient shapers... but it's all about workflow (and sound great sound quality of course) in the end..

Return to “Effects”