United Plugins?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just received the email from Melda about United Plugins: https://unitedplugins.com/

Trying to understand it, have questions... is this people making devices in MXXX in nice UI wrappers? Is jmg8 JMG Sound? If all this is true, can other people develop for this group and how does it work? I have developed a lot of very unique stuff in MXXX and have been hoarding it for my game sound design work.

Anyone have any info on this?

It looks like a group of plug-in developers who have joined forces for sales and marketing. It is a Czech company, based in Prague.

Several MeldaProduction plug-ins are avaiable there ( no, I did not compare the prices!). I do not think it has anything to do (yet?) with distributing MXXX (or MSF) Devices. And I reckon that jmg8 is Jason Gibbins. If so, congratulations jmg8 and good luck. :)
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Hey guys. Yes it is me, JMG Sound! I started my own plugin company, super excited.

In answer to the question, these are NOT Melda plugins with different a skin. However, Hyperspace would not be possible without some of Melda's code and technologies. That's all I can say :)

I will of course need some beta testers and preset makers, so if anyone is interested let me know.

Watch this space there will be more to come...….
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

Sounds amazing, wow! Looking forward to what will come next. :)
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

@jmg8:
You may regret it (ask Vojtech :)), but sign me up for beta testing.
Last edited by DarkStar on Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

@jmg8: "I will of course need some beta testers and preset makers, so if anyone is interested let me know."

Me, too!

I'd be interested to beta test but you know, I run Linux. All Melda plugins are running fine though.

DarkStar wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:57 am @jmg8:
You may regret it (ask Vojtech :)), but sign me up for beta testing.
:hihi:
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

jmg8 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:12 am Hey guys. Yes it is me, JMG Sound! I started my own plugin company, super excited.
Many many congrats and best of luck! I'd be happy to beta test too! - Mike

Wish you all the best guys, count me in for some beta testing!! 8)

jmg8 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:12 am Hey guys. Yes it is me, JMG Sound! I started my own plugin company, super excited.

In answer to the question, these are NOT Melda plugins with different a skin. However, Hyperspace would not be possible without some of Melda's code and technologies. That's all I can say :)

I will of course need some beta testers and preset makers, so if anyone is interested let me know.

Watch this space there will be more to come...….
Hi guys. I'm a bit late. Want to congrat for start-up and wish the best for the project. I got the FrontDAW and like that plugin much for its nice colouring.

As a sucker for reverbs of course I already use MTurboReverb heavily and MXXX.

Would the Hyperspace add something new to the palette? Please be honest and don't play with my fragile feelings. Cheers :D

Hey nichttuntun
Yes, Hyperspace will add something new, indeed. It has algorithms that are not present in MTR. Plus more will be added in the future :) Another difference is the workflow, it is fast! I used machine learning to qualify over 20 million sets of values and used only the best, so all you need to do is move the XY pads to create your own algorithm combinations, it is impossible to make it sound bad.
Please download the demo and test to see if you like the sound and workflow. :tu:
Let me know what you think :hyper:

Great review on Hyperspace by Mr. MixbusTV !

https://youtu.be/tm-dPT4eOt8

jmg8 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:21 pm It has algorithms that are not present in MTR.
Please don't get me wrong, when I ask this (I do not want to degrade Hyperspace in any way!! It sounds very cool, no question. And the recent posted YouTube review also is nice, hehe), but: technically such an algorithm could be embeded by the user inside MTR with the algorithm editor, right?
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

Yes, that's right. Technically MTR is capable of pretty much ANY algorithm ever. However since I will not share the algorithms and there are near infinite possibilities, I would say a user would never be able to create it inside MTR. So that's a sort of yes and no answer :ud:

Return to “MeldaProduction”