Will you have some summer sales official or with third party vendors? Edit: there it is :)

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

There are sales everywhere but I always prefer your catalog, so I was curious again. :roll:
Last edited by JunSev on Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Well there are sales all the time :), every week to be accurate :). A big sale hasn't really been discussed, but it's possible :), I know, not very helpful, but I'm a big emotional :). I'll have birthday in the middle of July, so perhaps that's a good opportunity :)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Yes I know about the eternal madness, it would be nice to celebrate your birthday with some special sales too haha :party:

MeldaProduction wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:58 pm Well there are sales all the time :), every week to be accurate :). A big sale hasn't really been discussed, but it's possible :), I know, not very helpful, but I'm a big emotional :). I'll have birthday in the middle of July, so perhaps that's a good opportunity :)
Hey, me too! I expect a gift of course :party: :hyper:

It turns out, that MeldaProduction will also celebrate 10 years! So yes, there will be a little action in about 2 weeks :)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

That's fantastic :love: , what would be it? some special in flagship products?... Mcredits?... some plug-in as gift?...

I always wanted MTurboReverb, but due to the price it has been not possible yet, yeah I know there is the LE version but I always go for the most deep and versatile option; I always consider the older Melda's users as the most lucky ones, they had the complete bundle for an incredible price at the beginning and look how melda has evolved, MTurboreverb the most deep and capable reverb and perhaps the last reverb anyone would need was around $90-$100 when released the same with many M products when released, and Mspectraldelay for free when released... where in the world I was :bang:

Hehe, the prices can still grow! :D Melda shares :D
It will probably be the classic 50% off everything.
Vojtech

50% of of everything? Damn sales. But well, with the European Central Bank's current interest rate policy, spending is better than saving anyway. ;-)

Nice. :)

..until 4th august
Last edited by MixFix on Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hadrondrift wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:01 am 50% of of everything? Damn sales. But well, with the European Central Bank's current interest rate policy, spending is better than saving anyway. ;-)
Hehe yeah! That's the spirit :D 8) :clap: :tu:
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”