SynthMaster, is it worth it?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2 SynthMaster One

zzz00m wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 4:48 pm
wagtunes wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 2:42 pm
Looking forward to S3 though I probably can't afford the upgrade right now as funds are ridiculously tight.
That would be really tight if $30 keeps you from upgrading to v3.
$30 is a fortune for me right now.

Was looking at a good offer at JRR for upgrade to Synthmaster 2.9 but the KV331 website not working for me at all ? Nor did it work yesterday ?

Could be problems at my end though

Buckster wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:08 am Was looking at a good offer at JRR for upgrade to Synthmaster 2.9 but the KV331 website not working for me at all ? Nor did it work yesterday ?

Could be problems at my end though
no problems from your side, i also tried to reach the webseite yesterday and it was not available :?

Thanks just put me off buying upgrade as I think I have to enact through the KV331 website to upgrade my licence from Player and to download latest version etc

Apparently there was a server issue (maintenance) ... server should be up and running now.

Buckster wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:08 am Was looking at a good offer at JRR for upgrade to Synthmaster 2.9 but the KV331 website not working for me at all ? Nor did it work yesterday ?
Guys, there was a scheduled maintenance at GoDaddy yesterday, they changed our server machine. That's why the server was down. It's up and running now.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Absolutely!!

I love SM 2.9
It is very deep but simple at the same time.
The sound is complex.
I really like the default skin and gui.
A gazillion presets if you're into that.

I will up grade when the time comes but if it is too different than 2.9 I would want to have both. I am very comfortable n my workflow with 2.9
We jumped the fence because it was a fence not be cause the grass was greener.
https://scrubbingmonkeys.bandcamp.com/
https://sites.google.com/view/scrubbing-monkeys

another question please - I've downloaded latest version of SM 2 and SM One demos.

SM2 works absolutely fine

SM One demo (1.2.2) hangs both Cubase 10 Elements and Reaper - I've tried re-installing etc

I Like synthmaster, its sound covers many style,
but I have to admit some of their presets in sm1 and in sm2 are too loud.
It's not a problem for me, because in Reaper there's a limit for loudness,
then the daw automatically mutes that track in case of too musch volume.
From time to time I always read about some bugs, or about someone don't like the GUI - for me the GUI of sm2 is also ok.
And I can say, in my experience their support was good.

I've used other synths for a while now.. I dug up an old project last night that I'm going to finish. I listened to it and thought "damn... what synth sounds this good" and noticed that almost all the tracks are synthmaster :lol:

Is there a new update coming with re-arranged GUI? I've seem to remember reading about it or maybe it was speculation. I've had 2.9 for ages but rarely used just because I find the interface offputting
THIS IS MY MUSIC: http://spoti.fi/45P2xls :phones:

v3.0 is supposed to drop this year.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

zzz00m wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:09 pm v3.0 is supposed to drop this year.
My guess is September. :o

Kalamata Kid wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:37 pm My guess is September. :o
Unfortunately no. I've been divided between multiple projects so I will only be able to clear my head and start working towards the new architecture/v3.0 in July. I hope I can come up with something ready around the NAMM Show 2020.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Synthmaster One has a lot to offer yet - i am going to show something interesting soon - so many directions to be explored with this amazing synth :)
Hope v.3 to be 4 osc,4 filters and tons of modulations,dream about such powerr :):):)

Return to “Instruments”