refunds?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Cupboard,

Someone should contact you to arrange the refund in the next day or so. No one wants an unhappy customer!

Jolly good show Ben. The rampant Schadenfreude in this thread was becoming depressing.

SHall1000 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:04 pm Jolly good show Ben.
indeed ...
cupboard wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:30 pm does anyone know if you can get refunds of incorrectly sold products from k-v-r marketplace?
caught out by a 32bit plugin i can't use and i would like a refund - if not some one somewhere [and i HAVE contacted the developer who says it's nothing to do with him because the financial transaction is between k-v-r and me NOT him and me] is just taken me for a mug and robbed £85 off me - in broad day light! - [yeah i can hear the sniggers now mate - "serves you right you muppet"] thank you for that caring sharing musician family response {my head - might not be yours}

contacted k-v-r through the submit form two days ago - not heard a thing since.
SHall1000 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:04 pm The rampant Schadenfreude in this thread was becoming depressing.
one can't help but wonder if the OP's aggressive approach , and self-confessed ' can't be bothered to try the demo ' attitude , foreshadowed the responses he received ...
he got some sympathy , and the community defended it's reputation ...

out of curiosity , did the OP's attitude depress you , as well ?..

not a matter of being 'ripped off' it's about curtesy to the customer.
https://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights ... rights-act

my simple question was 'does anyone have experience of getting a refund from k-v-r marketplace?'
there seems to be quite a gap between what is 'expected' of the k-v-r marketplace as a platform for the sale of goods [A SHOP] and their interaction with the providers of those goods i.e. the developers. you may wish to write off 85 quid but to me that is a princes' sum and took some saving while researching 'virtual guitarist/strumming' software. i.e. the amplesound software

SHall1000 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:04 pm Jolly good show Ben. The rampant Schadenfreude in this thread was becoming depressing.
There is no Schadensfreude. Just some statements from the OP, which aren't fair at all.

I won't give any analysis from op personality or self esteem issues or common immaturity.. I just hope that he learned something from this (demo stuff, double check what you're buying and usually everyone isn't against you so no need for excessive defensive reactions if you don't receive immediate answer during holidays).

cupboard wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:28 am not a matter of being 'ripped off' it's about curtesy to the customer.
https://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights ... rights-act

my simple question was 'does anyone have experience of getting a refund from k-v-r marketplace?'
there seems to be quite a gap between what is 'expected' of the k-v-r marketplace as a platform for the sale of goods [A SHOP] and their interaction with the providers of those goods i.e. the developers. you may wish to write off 85 quid but to me that is a princes' sum and took some saving while researching 'virtual guitarist/strumming' software. i.e. the amplesound software

clearly you didnt research it enough

if money is that tight, you need to look at stuff VERY carefully before you press the buy button

so, I get it, that's how that happens. a someone with a long term mental health problem has an issue with a sales outlet. they write to the developer, the company selling the product and ask the 'community' if there is any evidence of redress. you don't know who I am, you have no clue, I could be 60 year old or a 6 year old your indifferent un-empathetic attitude leads seemingly automatically to bullying tactics and then originator of the forum post gets even more depressed and isolated sufficiently to look to suicide at the state of our humanity. - guess i'll just sit in a corner and eat worms man. humanity - freaking pointless man

ain't life great

cupboard wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:11 pm so, I get it, that's how that happens. a someone with a long term mental health problem has an issue with a sales outlet. they write to the developer, the company selling the product and ask the 'community' if there is any evidence of redress. you don't know who I am, you have no clue, I could be 60 year old or a 6 year old your indifferent un-empathetic attitude leads seemingly automatically to bullying tactics and then originator of the forum post gets even more depressed and isolated sufficiently to look to suicide at the state of our humanity. - guess i'll just sit in a corner and eat worms man. humanity - freaking pointless man
Asking politely like you did in the first sentence was perfect and would have garnered a quite favourable response. It’s when people start quoting consumer law and reiterating their rights is when people get snarky.

Sure the latter may have been warranted but only after the polite recourse didn’t work. And as you saw Ben was most obliging anyway ;)
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

cupboard wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:11 pm so, I get it, that's how that happens. a someone with a long term mental health problem has an issue with a sales outlet

oh, so now you're mentally ill, how is that even relevant, and why did you chose to bring it up now?

:roll:

cupboard wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:30 pm does anyone know if you can get refunds of incorrectly sold products from k-v-r marketplace?
caught out by a 32bit plugin i can't use and i would like a refund - if not some one somewhere [and i HAVE contacted the developer who says it's nothing to do with him because the financial transaction is between k-v-r and me NOT him and me] is just taken me for a mug and robbed £85 off me - in broad day light! - [yeah i can hear the sniggers now mate - "serves you right you muppet"] thank you for that caring sharing musician family response {my head - might not be yours}

contacted k-v-r through the submit form two days ago - not heard a thing since.
Just thinking...
It might be this and your attitude that has generated such forum response.
You fcuk up and blame others for your mistake.
Had you just kept to the original "can you get refunds" >>> :shrug:

Come on, this is getting out of hand. It's resolved, so give the guy a break and let this thread die in peace.

he can always lock it himself

Really, just leave it. He's getting his refund this doesn't need dragging out.

Return to “Site Stuff”