GRANULIZER 2 Released | Inertia Sound Systems

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Granulizer 2

Same thing over here with Mac.

So, i really think that it's good granulizer with couple of unusual post-fx features. But such cpu consumption make it near to unusable unfortunately.

c_voltage wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:55 pm So, i really think that it's good granulizer with couple of unusual post-fx features. But such cpu consumption make it near to unusable unfortunately.
Hello c_voltage
Regarding cpu usage there is a specific section in the manual explaining it in detail.
You can also find some quick info here : https://www.inertiasoundsystems.com/faq/granulizer-2/

Furthermore, several of the presets are meant to be played as a single voice for drone-like soundscapes, and indeed the cpu consumption is high, due to the massive grain amount and the complex spectral processing that takes place per grain.

In addition there is a knob color change (towards purple) for parameters that push the cpu when they take high values.

We would find very helpful to contact us with more info, if you think something is wrong, so that we can resolve the issue asap!

Cheers!

How does granulizer compare to granite? Didn't find anything with quick Google-fu

@InertiaSoundSystems
Thanks for those precisions.

InertiaSoundSystems Ok, thanks for explanation. (During my next attempt i will better dig into this details).

Distorted Horizon wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:46 am How does granulizer compare to granite? Didn't find anything with quick Google-fu
Absolutely nothing in common, even though both share the same type of synthesis. They sound very different, the workflow is different, the features are too, everything. Apple and orange.

As i remember (already wrote once here), i tried Granite, did not liked at all, exactly character of grain reading itself, where was feel that reverberation played the main role of spraying. Though AFAIR was quite low cpu usage heh. Though it was long time ago, maybe has been changed something.

Quite a shame I kept missing all these "50% off" periods - I just gave G2 a test run and I´m quite impressed - it´s so easy to create good-sounding drones it feels like cheating :hihi: Gotta grab it during the next sale!

For Anyone who might be interested, we have announced the release of a new product.
More info can be found here :viewtopic.php?f=6&t=527088

Cheers! :)

Hello All!
We are celebrating the release of our new creation: INSTINCT
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=527408.

and for this we are offering GRANULIZER 2 at 30% discount up to July 8.

Thank you for your support :)

epiphaneia wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:02 pm Quite a shame I kept missing all these "50% off" periods - I just gave G2 a test run and I´m quite impressed - it´s so easy to create good-sounding drones it feels like cheating :hihi: Gotta grab it during the next sale!
That's actually a very good way to describe how Granulizer feels, cheating yes!! Hahaha. This thing is oozing soundscapes and atmospheric drones of all sorts.

Are there any indepth youtube reviews of this ? Can't seem to find much on it

Digivolt wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:43 pm Are there any indepth youtube reviews of this ? Can't seem to find much on it
Hello Digivolt
You can try Granulizer 2 for yourself by downloading a fully functional demo here :
https://www.inertiasoundsystems.com/sto ... nulizer-2/

the same applies for our new release INSTINCT which you can find here :
https://www.inertiasoundsystems.com/sto ... /instinct/

We hope you enjoy it!

epiphaneia wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:02 pm Quite a shame I kept missing all these "50% off" periods - I just gave G2 a test run and I´m quite impressed - it´s so easy to create good-sounding drones it feels like cheating :hihi: Gotta grab it during the next sale!
Hello epiphaneia and thanks for the feedback!!
Granulizer 2 is now on sale up until July 8 with 30% discount!
Cheers!

Return to “Instruments”