refunds?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

does anyone know if you can get refunds of incorrectly sold products from k-v-r marketplace?
caught out by a 32bit plugin i can't use and i would like a refund - if not some one somewhere [and i HAVE contacted the developer who says it's nothing to do with him because the financial transaction is between k-v-r and me NOT him and me] is just taken me for a mug and robbed £85 off me - in broad day light! - [yeah i can hear the sniggers now mate - "serves you right you muppet"] thank you for that caring sharing musician family response {my head - might not be yours}

contacted k-v-r through the submit form two days ago - not heard a thing since.

I'm not sure who can answer this as it's really between you, KVR and the vendor. Might be worth sending a private message to Ben [KVR] to see how this can get sorted out.

cupboard wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:30 pm contacted k-v-r through the submit form two days ago - not heard a thing since.
2 days ago was Saturday and midsummer fest. So it's quite possible that your request will be handled in the next few days.

thanks. i'll give it a day or two but you know how these things usually go. the person that takes the problems gets daily bogged down with emails and frequently just dumps 'em 1000s at a time. I know that sounds cynical but if you'd had my invariable experience you'd know what I mean. dime to a dollar I never get the cash back and i'm left with software I can't use. lost in space and the relms of the internet garbage. life? don't talk to me about life...

why cant you use the plugin?

Cubase 64bit only

you can use it if you have a bit bridge. there are numerous available now - ddmf bridgewize, jbridge, Wusik's bridge, 32 Lives (if you're on Mac) etc.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

cupboard wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:30 pm does anyone know if you can get refunds of incorrectly sold products from k-v-r marketplace?
caught out by a 32bit plugin i can't use and i would like a refund - if not some one somewhere [and i HAVE contacted the developer who says it's nothing to do with him because the financial transaction is between k-v-r and me NOT him and me] is just taken me for a mug and robbed £85 off me - in broad day light! - [yeah i can hear the sniggers now mate - "serves you right you muppet"] thank you for that caring sharing musician family response {my head - might not be yours}
Not to put a finger in the wound, but... nobody mugged, and robbed you. You bought a plugin without informing yourself about availability as 64-bit. It's as if you went out, and bought a car, and then, when you took the car home, you found out that it's a rear wheel drive car, when you actually wanted a FWD. I'm sorry, but, neither the vendors nor this site are to blame for you overlook a detail which is relevant for you.

That said, it's perfectly fine to ask for a refund, of course. Everyone can make a mistake. It's just that it's your mistake in this case, noone else's.

yep, that sums it up nicely

chk071 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:56 am
cupboard wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:30 pm does anyone know if you can get refunds of incorrectly sold products from k-v-r marketplace?
Not to put a finger in the wound, but... nobody mugged, and robbed you. You bought a plugin without informing yourself about availability as 64-bit. It's as if you went out, and bought a car, and then, when you took the car home, you found out that it's a rear wheel drive car, when you actually wanted a FWD. I'm sorry, but, neither the vendors nor this site are to blame for you overlook a detail which is relevant for you.

That said, it's perfectly fine to ask for a refund, of course. Everyone can make a mistake. It's just that it's your mistake in this case, noone else's.
Surely you’d keep the RWD though.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

contacted k-v-r through the submit form two days ago - not heard a thing since.
There are 32bit-only-plugins for 85BP in 2019? :o What plugin is that, if I may ask?

hehehe. what a world. don't know about where you are but we have this thing in the bill of sales act [UK] about something being 'fit for purpose' and if it's not 'fit for purpose' I have legal right to a refund under the 'trade descriptions act' for upto 14 days for anything purchased from the internet. someone no doubt will have a more precise legal definition. but that's as I understand the position is. "it's 32bit. I can't use it. it's not fit for my purpose and - in good faith - I purchased it as advertised"

good luck. that's what demo verison are for, testing if it fits your purpose :D

tried that plan - when you test as much I do on a fairly regular basis, you find your machine gets horrible messy so you end up doing more image/re-installs/flatten{killdisk} etc so it's hardly worth the effort. yer right though. or at least 'in an ideal world'

cupboard wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:45 pm hehehe. what a world. don't know about where you are but we have this thing in the bill of sales act [UK] about something being 'fit for purpose' and if it's not 'fit for purpose' I have legal right to a refund under the 'trade descriptions act' for upto 14 days for anything purchased from the internet. someone no doubt will have a more precise legal definition. but that's as I understand the position is. "it's 32bit. I can't use it. it's not fit for my purpose and - in good faith - I purchased it as advertised"
It is fit for purpose, it just isn't fit for your purpose. It's not the vendors fault you didn't do your research beforehand.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Return to “Site Stuff”