Outstanding NEW VST's over the last few months?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hive 2

wagtunes wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:16 pm
Michael L wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:51 pm
wagtunes wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:39 pmAnybody else want to go on my ignore list? Just let me know.
Start with everyone. If the
forum then gets too friendly, people can always ‘opt-in’ to your posts.
And another addition. Have a good life Michael.
Do you have rules posted anywhere?
ImageImageImageImage

wagtunes wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:16 pm And another addition. Have a good life Michael.
You're a grown adult, why do you act like this.

wagtunes wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:39 pm Anybody else want to go on my ignore list? Just let me know.
As a father of four, and having a daycare ran out of our home for a decade, I'm very familiar with how kids behave. There are plenty of similarities between the little ones and how I've observed your behavior as I lurk daily in the forums.

The 16-ish years I've been visiting KVR I've yet to 'ignore' someone - until today.

TFF wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:42 pm
wagtunes wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:16 pm And another addition. Have a good life Michael.
You're a grown adult, why do you act like this.
And another log on the fire.

h2ogun99 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:56 pm
wagtunes wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:39 pm Anybody else want to go on my ignore list? Just let me know.
As a father of four, and having a daycare ran out of our home for a decade, I'm very familiar with how kids behave. There are plenty of similarities between the little ones and how I've observed your behavior as I lurk daily in the forums.

The 16-ish years I've been visiting KVR I've yet to 'ignore' someone - until today.
Glad to oblige. Another one to the list.

I'm going to have a relaxing time here if I have to ignore half the forum.

highkoo wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:36 pm
wagtunes wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:16 pm
Michael L wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:51 pm
wagtunes wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:39 pmAnybody else want to go on my ignore list? Just let me know.
Start with everyone. If the
forum then gets too friendly, people can always ‘opt-in’ to your posts.
And another addition. Have a good life Michael.
Do you have rules posted anywhere?
Simple. Don't act like a douche. Something that seems to be hard for a lot of people here.

wagtunes wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:22 pm

But what is happening to you Wags? your behavior is strange.

wagtunes wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:22 pm Glad to oblige. Another one to the list.

A very lonely one as well though, i'm afraid... seriously, whenever stuff like this happens to me, i'll take some time off. No need to take this so serious. The internet is the internet. It won't change, even when you ignore half of this site.

Can we get back to the original topic?

There was a original topic? :o

JunSev wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:24 pm
wagtunes wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:22 pm

But what is happening to you Wags? your behavior is strange.
No, what was strange was that I kept allowing myself to get into fights with these people who don't know how to speak with civility to others. So I finally said, I'm done. Anybody who can't act like a human being, I'm just putting them on ignore. This eliminates the fights that I've been dealing with for 5 years now and allows me to FINALLY enjoy my time here.

I hope this isn't too difficult to understand.

chk071 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:26 pm
wagtunes wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:22 pm Glad to oblige. Another one to the list.

A very lonely one as well though, i'm afraid... seriously, whenever stuff like this happens to me, i'll take some time off. No need to take this so serious. The internet is the internet. It won't change, even when you ignore half of this site.
Not at all. I have a few friends here. Even you and I get along to a point. At least you're not disrespectful. We have disagreements but we handle them like adults.

And yeah, I get that this is the nature of the Internet. Doesn't mean I have to put up with it anymore.

Eventually, you reach a point where you've had enough.

I've reached that point.

chk071 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:29 pm There was a original topic? :o
This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things...

tony10000 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:32 pm
chk071 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:29 pm There was a original topic? :o
This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things...
We can't have nice things because somebody says something and then somebody else says something snarky and insulting. They do it because they're anonymous and can do whatever they want. There are no consequences.

Return to “Instruments”