Sound Art — free picture to sound and sound to picture converter

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Lovely programme! I especially like the two way conversion.. but I am experiencing a couple of issues.

1. File browsing is not showing text of folders unless moused over.
System is Win10, AMD cpu, area - Great Britain.

2. Cannot change audio device.

Whilst 1. is still usable, 2. means I cannot use this with Voice Meter Banana and Goldwave audio editor.
I would like to see the effect of audio edits/processing. :)

I'm going to use Inkscape and Paint.net for visual edits.. should be fun.

Iterator-5 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:12 am 1. File browsing is not showing text of folders unless moused over.
For the review of files standard Windows dialog boxes are used. Which is typical, literally the other day, Windows 10 was updated, after which I noticed that the file selection dialog boxes were different, which caused some inconvenience in the work. This is a 100% Microsoft bug, as the update was not properly tested before it was provided to users.
Iterator-5 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:12 am 2. Cannot change audio device.
To play using the BASS library. I will knock how to change the audio device there and add the program to the specified function. :wink:

Looks cool, I'll download and have a wee play later.

Iterator-5 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:12 am 1. File browsing is not showing text of folders unless moused over.
I did some comparisons before and after updating Windows.

This is how the file selection dialog box on the computer looks like, where the latest Windows 10 update was not made:

And this is how the file selection dialog on the computer looks like, where the last update of Windows 10 was made:

As you can see from the screenshots, there is a thought about the negligence of the Microsoft corporate update policy. In another it can not be called. :dog:
In their updates, the developers apparently forgot that client applications can paint the background at their discretion.

Iterator-5 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:12 am 2. Cannot change audio device.
Made an update to version 1.2. You can select audio devices by selecting the context menu item “Audio Devices ...”. At the same time, a dialog box will appear on the screen where you can select the desired audio device:

The update is available on the download page (version 1.2).

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”