Unfiltered Audio Lion

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

legendCNCD wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:58 am Anyone have that video elsewhere than at fecesbook? If not, ignore..
FECESBOOK? :lol: :tu:

You should wear gloves when reading that book
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Alright, subscribed to this one as well!

We sent out feature-frozen builds today to our testers, so we're very close. At this point, we're just putting together the factory library and checking for showstoppers.

Here are two of the twenty-something synthesis modes in LION. There are two oscillators, and each oscillator can be set to a completely different mode. These oscillators then run through a crazy mixing section. It's very fast to use, and a lot of fun:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I’m looking forward to this synth! Are physical modeling synthesis modes also included?

krankyone wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:36 pm Since the other thread is mostly jokes and puns, I thought I'd start a new one.

Unfiltered Audio's new instrument, Lion.

Coming soon.

https://www.facebook.com/unfilteredaudi ... 016464040/
So this is the maine thread now. You wouldn’t be lion would you?
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Finally some actual information! Thank you!
Very interested in this one.
I think Unfiltered Audio got a lot of undue crap over the Triad release. Hopefully this goes more smoothly. Good luck!

That sounds beautiful meng. Send it in.

thelizard, will there be support for microtonal intervals via .scl or .tun files in Lion?

cantaloupe wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:37 pm thelizard, will there be support for microtonal intervals via .scl or .tun files in Lion?
Yep! It imports TUN files.

Within the past week I've aquired Hive 2, MSoundFactory and Pigments. Massive X drops in a few days. Lion seems like an instant purchase to me, so please take your time.

thelizard, can you share any preliminary screenshots?

Lovely demo sound :tu:

Is MPE functionality included?

dangayle wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:28 amWithin the past week I've aquired Hive 2, MSoundFactory and Pigments. Massive X drops in a few days. Lion seems like an instant purchase to me, so please take your time.
You forgot PhasePlant! ;) :P
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

antic604 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:31 am
dangayle wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:28 amWithin the past week I've aquired Hive 2, MSoundFactory and Pigments. Massive X drops in a few days. Lion seems like an instant purchase to me, so please take your time.
You forgot PhasePlant! ;) :P
phaseplant looks very interesting. i don't have the big names, perhaps massive, or absynth, if they are still big names (and perhaps 1 or 2 more).
i own pigments and msoundfactory, phaseplant seems to me, a bit like msoundfactory. synthmaster 2.9 i also have. all else are emulation, vintage.. (besides the instruments in ultimate 11, and ableton live 10 suite, and cubase... and reason 10 of course, also the complex-1, and i forgot my modulars..)

i wonder what lion brings, i feel a lot of effect plugins and vst instruments overlap (too much?).

will be there be a deal for owners of unfiltered audio plugins (specops, byome, triad)?

i feel that i have enough synths, but effects become more important, to change the sonic character, an open door (is that an english expression). it is quite known, if you want to have a sound from a song, a synth sound, most of times people forget, that effects are used. not always.

but i wait for LION, i am curious, what it brings.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:25 am Lovely demo sound :tu:

Is MPE functionality included?
Thats the main question!

they tweeted that full MPE is baked in.

Return to “Instruments”