List your current hardware instruments and/or FX and what you would add if anything is missing

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Drum stick. Who needs two when one will do. Having more than one is just self indulgent. :)

Scotty wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:17 pm Drum stick. Who needs two when one will do. Having more than one is just self indulgent. :)
a stick has two ends, find a one ended stick for total minimalism.

vurt wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:57 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:17 pm Drum stick. Who needs two when one will do. Having more than one is just self indulgent. :)
I am now on a quest for a one ended stick and a satisfying veggie burger. I'll be a while.

:lol:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

It's interesting how much a lot of people rate their effects. To me they've always been basically the same, I never rated one thing above another, as long as they did the job. I've had plenty over the years but the only one I could name today is the Ensoniq DP/4, which was basically just an extension of my ASR-10. I had some Digitech thing and a few Boss things, plus a spring reverb and a handful of guitar pedals, nothing worth writing home about.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

vurt wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:57 pm
To use exclusively with one side only drum heads.

Guitar Strings. I would like to add a Guitar to complete the whole Guitar package thing.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”