Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think soundsets should be split out from "Bargains only no chat" ...

frackermak wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:42 pm I think soundsets should be split out from "Bargains only no chat" ...
I second that motion.

BluesMuse wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:08 pm That is poor wording. I bought the $129 update from PB and activated it on June 14. I was upgrading from version 1.x BTW. My Bitwig account now shows that my plan expires on June 14 2020, so unless version 3.0 is REALLY delayed, I will get it :) I decided to install 2.51 since there is a lot of new content for me, but the 3.0 beta versions links are in my account. The "subscription" gets you all updates for one year, be they right or left of the decimal point. After the end date, the DAW continues to work exactly the same, but only the release version as of your end date will be available to install from your Bitwig account from that date forward. It IS a bit confusing, and I did a lot of research before jumping back in.
Bitwig confirmed that anyone who buys any version now will receive free upgrades for 12 months, including Version 3 or any other major version.

Uncle E wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:34 pmBitwig confirmed that anyone who buys any version now will receive free upgrades for 12 months, including Version 3 or any other major version.
:tu: Are you going to be offering the Upgrade plan on special offer as you suggested you might?

agharta wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:51 pm :tu: Are you going to be offering the Upgrade plan on special offer as you suggested you might?
We still have to wait for the American distributor. :-/

Just a note to let folks know that I just now got in the boxed version of the Komplete 12 Standard Update from Time+Space.

I ordered on 6/4, they had to get new boxes in from NI, and shipped on 6/10 via Royal Mail, then transferred to US Postal Service.

The box contains a portable USB 3.0 drive with 133 GB of files loaded, so it's a 128 GB drive.

Total price to me in Texas was $102.40 -- so the transatlantic transaction is doable, if anyone is still on the fence about this. :)

GreyLion wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:14 am Just a note to let folks know that I just now got in the boxed version of the Komplete 12 Standard Update from Time+Space.

I ordered on 6/4, they had to get new boxes in from NI, and shipped on 6/10 via Royal Mail, then transferred to US Postal Service.

The box contains a portable USB 3.0 drive with 133 GB of files loaded, so it's a 128 GB drive.

Total price to me in Texas was $102.40 -- so the transatlantic transaction is doable, if anyone is still on the fence about this. :)
Were there any customs fees?

Adaptiverb for $149? I might have to bite on that one. What's the lowest anyone has seen that go for?

masterhiggins wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:20 am Were there any customs fees?
Nope! Nothing mentioned on their site or in any correspondence with them. Just a straight-forward purchase. :D

Purchase was through PayPal as GBP, so price might be a little different because of exchange rate fluctuations. Also, Texas has no state sales tax, and that may figure in somehow if you're in another state.

I'm looking at getting IK's Tape Collection from JRRshop. Is there a coupon that can shave anything off the top? I already tried "forum," which doesn't work...of course. I know that the special IK has doesn't stack with discount codes but maybe...someone has some privileged information?
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

dangayle wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:43 am Adaptiverb for $149? I might have to bite on that one. What's the lowest anyone has seen that go for?
Check JRR, AudioDeluxe and BestService for best price. This is as low as she goes.

Fleer wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:35 am
dangayle wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:43 am Adaptiverb for $149? I might have to bite on that one. What's the lowest anyone has seen that go for?
Check JRR, AudioDeluxe and BestService for best price. This is as low as she goes.
Best Service at $141.05. Time & Space does not yet list it on sale, but if it does it should come in slightly below that (if you pay in GBP and use a card without international transaction fees). Both also give you loyalty points.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

And there’s PluginBoutique.
Or get it from Zynaptiq.

Mathematics wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:23 am I'm looking at getting IK's Tape Collection from JRRshop. Is there a coupon that can shave anything off the top? I already tried "forum," which doesn't work...of course. I know that the special IK has doesn't stack with discount codes but maybe...someone has some privileged information?
You do know that if you buy Tape Collection without already owning T-Racks 5 that you won't be able to resize the GUI, right?? Just checking because not everyone is aware.

Mathematics wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:23 am I'm looking at getting IK's Tape Collection from JRRshop. Is there a coupon that can shave anything off the top? I already tried "forum," which doesn't work...of course. I know that the special IK has doesn't stack with discount codes but maybe...someone has some privileged information?
I believe someone is returning a license so I'll be able to give an extra discount on that one. It may take us a few days to sort it out.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”