Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Eventide Ultrachannel to ezrashanti. Positive experience.

Sold NI Session Guitar Electric Sunburst and Strummed Acoustic 2 to Buyer Damare. He was quick to pay and easy to deal with. Good buyer. Thanks Damare!

Bought NI session guitar strummed acoustic 2 and electric sunburst from pderbidge, very positive experience!

Bought Acousticsamples VTines MKI from moogvoyager . Smooth and friendly transaction. Recommended! Thanks! :tu:

Bought Melda MDrummer from bobbyquine, fast and easy transfer.

Sold Melda MDrummer to kopa, very uncomplicated! thanks

Bought D16 Decimort 2, Devastor 2 & Fazortan 2 from plexuss.

Fast and smooth transaction. Recommended. :tu:
I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

Bought Studio One Pro 4.5 from MyOSS. Super-fast sale and license transfer. Done in minutes! Amazing. Would buy again from this seller.

KEv

Bought DSM v2 from ktrout69, fast and smooth transfer, thanks!
Last edited by shockedfrog on Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bought from djrevise5. Everything went well :tu:

burkek wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:06 pm Bought Studio One Pro 4.5 from MyOSS. Super-fast sale and license transfer. Done in minutes! Amazing. Would buy again from this seller.

KEv
Thanks! I also recommend burkek as a great buyer :tu:

Purchased U-he Satin from brazilian_samba, easy to deal with and license transfer was smooth.

shockedfrog wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:10 pm Bought DSM v2 from ktrout69, fast and smooth transfer, thanks!
Sold DSM V2 to shockedfrog and had another fast and friendly transaction. Thanks!

Bought Kontakt 5 crossgrade from 7blanche for a bargain price. Everything about the transaction went smoothly. I'm happy.

omac wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:42 pm Bought Kontakt 5 crossgrade from 7blanche for a bargain price. Everything about the transaction went smoothly. I'm happy.
Smooth transaction with omac. Recommended and trustworthy buyer.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”