Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DrMEM wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:26 am Uncle, how long is the deal on nova good for? I need to mess around with the regular version a bit more before I commit to the GE.
It ends June 16.

DrMEM wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:26 am Uncle, how long is the deal on nova good for? I need to mess around with the regular version a bit more before I commit to the GE.
There's a demo of Nova GE available.
Currently trying to turn noise into music. :neutral: Is boutique the new old?

JunX wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:27 am
Uncle E wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:32 am I'm afraid not. You'd have to get the Mix & Master Advanced Crossgrade. You'd probably be better getting the Music Production Suite 2.1 Crossgrade at this point.
Thanks for the quick response. Really appreciated.

I may just wait for their next sale :hihi:
Uncle E - is there no longer an upgrade to Music production Suite 2.1 from any advanced product please? This was usually cheaper thanfthe upgrade from standard or Elements product, thanks.

Just a comment to above: present MPS update/uppgrade/crossgrade prices are all realatively high.
I own MPS 1, uppgrading to MPS 2.1 costs
$ 299.
I think I’ll wait MPS 3, or the price reduction.

Stephan wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:44 pm
JunX wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:27 am
Uncle E wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:32 am I'm afraid not. You'd have to get the Mix & Master Advanced Crossgrade. You'd probably be better getting the Music Production Suite 2.1 Crossgrade at this point.
Thanks for the quick response. Really appreciated.

I may just wait for their next sale :hihi:
Uncle E - is there no longer an upgrade to Music production Suite 2.1 from any advanced product please? This was usually cheaper thanfthe upgrade from standard or Elements product, thanks.
iZotope seems to have only one single crossgrade offer from any iZotope product including elements. no options for the different tiers.

OK thanks - I wonder if they'll offer this upgrade option in the next sale, whenever that is?

Harry_HH wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:52 pm Just a comment to above: present MPS update/uppgrade/crossgrade prices are all realatively high.
I own MPS 1, uppgrading to MPS 2.1 costs
$ 299.
I think I’ll wait MPS 3, or the price reduction.
I dont like izotope upgrade policy but mps 1 to 2.1 should have many new versions?
I.e. neutron 2 adv to neutron 3 adv is $149 alone :/
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

telecode wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:57 am
Sir Paul Young should sue them for royalties. :)
Only if it was "Everything Must Change" :arrow: youtube.com/watch?v=fJyy7eOFmoo (avoiding inline image)

Arturia Pigments can be had for only $69 for existing customers. Ends July 4th. Price may vary depending on what you own, but I have KeyLab MKII and VC6 and I am seeing $69 in my account.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:54 pm Arturia Pigments can be had for only $69 for existing customers. Ends July 4th. Price may vary depending on what you own, but I have KeyLab MKII and VC6 and I am seeing $69 in my account.
Probably because you own VC6. It was the same introduction price if I remember right.

I had VC5 and could upgrade to Pigments + VC6 for 169 in December.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:54 pm Arturia Pigments can be had for only $69 for existing customers. Ends July 4th. Price may vary depending on what you own, but I have KeyLab MKII and VC6 and I am seeing $69 in my account.
I think they had it for 49 for customers in past. That's what I picked up mine for I think. It's okay. But Serum is still better.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

$69 was definitely the introductory price for Pigments

jsp1979 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:47 pm $69 was definitely the introductory price for Pigments
Afair 69 for VC6 owners. 100 for VC5 owners. 149 for non-Arturia customers.

Ok then I am wrong. It was 69 I guess.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

As VC7 owner I could get it for $49 now ...

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”