Kithairon's YouTube thread

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thavma wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:54 am I didn't mean all of old members, my bad, just think that for myself that many of old "seadogs" here make comments that make the other guys feel bad. maybe I am wrong totally. I just have that feeling . I didn't want to include all older members of course, my bad if I didn't said that right, my english are not my native language and I am not the best at it! anyway, peace out
no , too late for that now ...
you're on the list ...

:wink: :lol: :wink:

This forum has to get a "like and dislike" option on comments etc

Biggest mistake in mixing is taking advice's from bedroom producers that are making clickbait You Tube videos.

Yeah, why post a video if he was just Passing Bye.

Seriously though... If you post a link to your video, you should at least be willing to respond to the criticism afterwards.

Spamming is never a good thing.

Thavma wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:25 am
BONES wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:22 am
vurt wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:18 pmtake this as you will, but i cant stand the youtube thumbnails where people act for a photo.
Yep, that Andrew Huang dude pops up in my YT feed all the time but one look at the expression on his stupid face and I know I am never clicking on anything that dick does. (Of course, I am only assuming he's a dick because of that stupid expression on his stupid face. He might be a lovely guy with some genuine insights to share but I'll never know because I won't watch is videos.)
That's not good man, what if it was you , and your face there and someone posted this? You at least say that he might be a good guy and that's something. You maybe said this for fun...who knows
But I have a feeling, people on KVR want to diminish other people....
Especially very old members like 10-15-20 years longevity.... why? Actually what am I doing? the whole internet is f#@#$ up. too mean comments all over the internet, everybody wants to express his bad self and opinions (like me now) freely and anonymously. dislikes on good videos and so on, this sucks! can't handle this, I am a goodwill person, and I am so disappointed seeing these kind of comments and expressions. don't know what you think about this
its constructive criticism
their videos are more likely to be taken seriously if they just present good info without following the trend of those silly expressions
once that trend passes, those videos will look dated.
it's not personal against them, it's about that trend, they're just examples.

Good god.............

Passing Bye wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:11 am Biggest mistake in mixing is taking advice's from bedroom producers that are making clickbait You Tube videos.
:hihi:

reggie1979 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:27 am Good god.............
you called?

elxsound wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:14 am Yeah, why post a video if he was just Passing Bye.

Seriously though... If you post a link to your video, you should at least be willing to respond to the criticism afterwards.

Spamming is never a good thing.
:lol:

Maybe he's after Kithairon Corner. :clown:

But than again, better to pretend you are interested in other people's opinion and engage here and there just to keep thread bumping and debates running, than hit&run spamming. :hihi:

vurt wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:28 am
you called?
No, it was a wrong number.

Thavma wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:54 am old "seadogs"
Hello Sailor.

vurt wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:28 am
you called?
I thought you were the bad god?
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Thavma wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:25 amThat's not good man, what if it was you , and your face there and someone posted this?
Well, that's the thing, if I ever made any videos and posted 'em on youTube, I wouldn't have my face all over them. My videos would contain only the information I wanted to convey and my face would have nothing to contribute. You would no doubt hear my voice and you may see my fat fingers clawing at a controller keyboard but you would absolutely not see my irrelevant face. There would simply be no reason to show it.

That was my point - these people aren't making YouTube videos to help other people out, they are doing it to promote themselves and using whatever content they create as a means to achieve that. OTOH, if you watch videos posted by companies like Roli or Steinberg, you get a lot more useful information per minute.
too mean comments all over the internet, everybody wants to express his bad self and opinions (like me now) freely and anonymously. dislikes on good videos and so on, this sucks!
No, it is perfectly reasonable if done in the right spirit. We don't all have to love everything and if you don't like something, expressing that opinion is at least as valid as any other. Where the dickheads reveal themselves sis in the way they do it.
I am a goodwill person, and I am so disappointed seeing these kind of comments and expressions. don't know what you think about this
Well, I live in the real world where there is both good and bad and turning a blind eye to the bad will only make it worse.
Thavma wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:54 amI didn't mean all of old members, my bad, just think that for myself that many of old "seadogs" here make comments that make the other guys feel bad. maybe I am wrong totally.
No, you are completely correct and the reason is both simple and obvious. We old "seadogs" grew up in a world where if someone was being a dickhead, you called him a dickhead and told him to f**k off. There was no need to be polite about it and offence would rarely, if ever, be taken. Sadly, that world, a world of normal, sane people freely interacting with one another, is fading away, replaced by one where everyone has to second-guess everything they say for fear of upsetting some sad little puke who probably doesn't deserve to be breathing the same oxygen as the rest of us.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

vurt wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:23 am
Thavma wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:25 am
BONES wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:22 am
vurt wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:18 pmtake this as you will, but i cant stand the youtube thumbnails where people act for a photo.
Yep, that Andrew Huang dude pops up in my YT feed all the time but one look at the expression on his stupid face and I know I am never clicking on anything that dick does. (Of course, I am only assuming he's a dick because of that stupid expression on his stupid face. He might be a lovely guy with some genuine insights to share but I'll never know because I won't watch is videos.)
That's not good man, what if it was you , and your face there and someone posted this? You at least say that he might be a good guy and that's something. You maybe said this for fun...who knows
But I have a feeling, people on KVR want to diminish other people....
Especially very old members like 10-15-20 years longevity.... why? Actually what am I doing? the whole internet is f#@#$ up. too mean comments all over the internet, everybody wants to express his bad self and opinions (like me now) freely and anonymously. dislikes on good videos and so on, this sucks! can't handle this, I am a goodwill person, and I am so disappointed seeing these kind of comments and expressions. don't know what you think about this
its constructive criticism
their videos are more likely to be taken seriously if they just present good info without following the trend of those silly expressions
once that trend passes, those videos will look dated.
it's not personal against them, it's about that trend, they're just examples.
Are you talking about the op or Andrew Huang?

Return to “Production Techniques”