Zynaptiq Adaptiverb released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Adaptiverb Colored Spaces for Zynaptiq Adaptiverb

Nice! Looking forward to diving into an ocean of sound. Thanks for the update!
“Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself.” -Miles Davis

Good new drones (from both, Julius and Simon), thanks.
Adaptiverb still one of a much delicious thing among reverbs.

Great, thanks for the update.
A timely reminder of how good this reverb is.
Unique.

Great update! Thank you so much!
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

This plug-in just went from magic to divine.

Love this plugin! Freeze function makes an ambient tune to listen for hours :) Glad to see it updated. Sorting bug was annoying :)
https://spektralisk.com/products | Sound libraries for: Massive X, Pigments, Vital, Razor, Kontour and more | Free sounds → Sound Flux

I enjoy running another regular reverb through it, either with or without dry. Or, mixing in series with a regular reverb, layering them. maybe run all that through another reverb or adaptaverb. its great for sculplting sound! :phones:

spektralisk wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:08 am Love this plugin! Freeze function makes an ambient tune to listen for hours :) Glad to see it updated. Sorting bug was annoying :)
Well, i love freezes too, but about hours, it is hard to say. Would be really cool add a bit more life to imprint nature, thru adding some additional algo to more interact freeze mode with the incoming signal (btw some tips maybe?)\or modulation\or increase range of imprint time etc.

c_voltage wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:35 pm
spektralisk wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:08 am Love this plugin! Freeze function makes an ambient tune to listen for hours :) Glad to see it updated. Sorting bug was annoying :)
Well, i love freezes too, but about hours, it is hard to say. Would be really cool add a bit more life to imprint nature, thru adding some additional algo to more interact freeze mode with the incoming signal (btw some tips maybe?)\or modulation\or increase range of imprint time etc.
I don't know mate. Depends what you like. I fired it up in the morning and went through my 'frozen' presets and I made some time ago. I really like some of them (reminded me about those long evolving dark ambients from Cryo Chamber youtube channel). Left one droning in the background for about an hour while checking internet stuff :) and it was pleasurable experience and wasn't boring. The thing about this reverb is that even without any additional modulation these frozen drones have already some movement in them - I guess it may be thanks to constant interaction between HCF with and frozen audio and reverb section. But of course to make it more interesting you may automate its params as most of them still affect the frozen sound.
https://spektralisk.com/products | Sound libraries for: Massive X, Pigments, Vital, Razor, Kontour and more | Free sounds → Sound Flux

c_voltage wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:35 pm Would be really cool add a bit more life to imprint nature, thru adding some additional algo to more interact freeze mode with the incoming signal (btw some tips maybe?)\or modulation\or increase range of imprint time etc.
To animate a FREEZE drone:

1) Set HCF to "TRACK" and FOLLOW", and
2) set the HCF amount to something smaller or larger than zero; and
3) feed some other audio into the plugin.

Now, the drone will be cross-filtered with the input audio.

That said: modulators etc would be AWESOME wouldn't they :D
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.

Adaptiverb's freezes are anything but static! It is in fact one of its specialty, as mentioned above by zynaptiq. With the correct settings, it evolves and it's very organic like no other freezers like a classic spectral freeze or granular.

Even if I can create some modulation routes within my DAW, having some kind of internal modulations on top of that would definitely raise Adaptiverb in bliss!

@spektralisk, @zynaptiq, Hm ok, thanks for info, will check it better heh.

This vid shows some of the drone/sound design type workflows:
https://youtu.be/zF11J2Ip8GE
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.

@zynaptiq Thanks, good example.

Adaptiverb gives new meaning to the words "wall of sound".

A reverb that stands out in a world of verbs.

Return to “Effects”