Unfiltered Audio Lion

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Someone throw me a genre of electronic music. I’m gonna make a “One synth challenge” style demo for this lovely synth. If not I’ll go to my default of downtempo oddness. So far this is close to surge for my favorite MPE synth. It’s definitely the easiest to use fully MPE capable synth I’ve touched.

Equator is nice, but it is overly complicated in its GUI. Fxpansion would be up there, but both cypher 2 and strobe 2 are crash-fests on my system.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Ah_Dziz wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:34 pm Someone throw me a genre of electronic music. I’m gonna make a “One synth challenge” style demo for this lovely synth. If not I’ll go to my default of downtempo oddness. So far this is close to surge for my favorite MPE synth. It’s definitely the easiest to use fully MPE capable synth I’ve touched.

Equator is nice, but it is overly complicated in its GUI. Fxpansion would be up there, but both cypher 2 and strobe 2 are crash-fests on my system.
Thanks for the info, can't wait to try it !
Best
YY

Ah_Dziz wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:34 pm Someone throw me a genre of electronic music. I’m gonna make a “One synth challenge” style demo for this lovely synth. If not I’ll go to my default of downtempo oddness. So far this is close to surge for my favorite MPE synth. It’s definitely the easiest to use fully MPE capable synth I’ve touched.

Dub Techno

Apparently the synth is called TRIAD, and it just got launched!
Also they launched with a price instead of revealing it after the trial period.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... triad.html

Ranoka wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:31 am Apparently the synth is called TRIAD, and it just got launched!

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... triad.html
That's not it. That's a multiband Byome.

Ah, I jumped the gun. I guess they still have a synth plugin they're releasing soon as well!
Does this make Byome redundant now they brought out Triad...

Ranoka wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:39 am Ah, I jumped the gun. I guess they still have a synth plugin they're releasing soon as well!
Does this make Byome redundant now they brought out Triad...
Read more, write less. Thanks.

This thread is getting a bit long in the tooth

generaldiomedes wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:39 pm This thread is getting a bit long in the tooth
But this is the mane place for all LION discussions.

I'm calling the Pun Police
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

Did triad get released?

It's great.

Ah_Dziz wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:21 pm Did triad get released?
Yep! Just this morning. LION is up next. We're sending out a new beta next week with improved MIDI and MPE modulation along with fixes for all reported bugs. We're targeting mid-July for release, finally. The delay comes from us focusing on getting BYOME and our core code patched up. Also, instruments are more complicated than we thought :lol:

Greenstorm33 wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:08 pm I'm calling the Pun Police
sorry, no room at the punitentiary
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

:smack:

Return to “Instruments”