Kind attention - Stargardtian | RESOLVED - Thanks all for the help!

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mgw38 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:34 pm No offense, but scamming somebody out of a K11 update after having negotiated the price down to $34 does not sound like the crime of the century to me. Sounds more like a genuine misunderstanding.
How can his actions be explained as done in good faith? He's keeping the license and the money.

omiroad wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:10 pm
mgw38 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:34 pm No offense, but scamming somebody out of a K11 update after having negotiated the price down to $34 does not sound like the crime of the century to me. Sounds more like a genuine misunderstanding.
How can his actions be explained as done in good faith? He's keeping the license and the money.
Like most of these things are explained these days. Relentless ignorance bundled with a mind-blowingly large sense of self-entitlement.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

and criminal mastery muhahaha!

Too many a**holes around the Sell & Buy forum here in the last 2 or 3 years. Cheapskates as well.

Thanks for the sympathy guys. I have not heard from him yet, neither here nor on PayPal.

I will wait until tomorrow morning and then probably get in touch with NI regarding this. Does not make sense to waste time with PayPal.

This is latest message by the buyer on PayPal. I could post the entire log if required, but this one message speaks a lot about the transaction.
I have allowed time and grace. In return I get a malicious forum thread targeted at me on KVR. I have filed a complaint against you on KVR with regards to blackmail and slander. Unfortunately I was unable to defend myself in said thread as my account is too young so I was required to reach out to KVR staff to handle your juvenile reaction. However, please confirm with NI , I look forward to getting my money back.
This is my reply to this message:
The whole transaction started with your ridiculous bargaining, ignorance, mistake and then this unnecessary PayPal case, and you are calling me a blackmailer and slanderer? You can do all this and I cannot alert and seek KVR people for it? Calling my action juvenile? You wasted so much of time because of your mistake and you are saying you gave me time and grace?

I have zero interest in your money, so once I confirm with NI properly, I will refund you right away. So please be least concerned about your money, I am going to give it back to you your $34.
So, the conclusion is he is going to give me by license back (he has got it unregistered from his account, which I confirm properly with NI first) and then I will be refunding his money. This should happen today, and I will be on top of it. I would thank and appreciate Stargardtian for returning the license back.

Saying about refunding in public, so that there are no questions on me. Once refunded, I will post again.

Sorry if did anything wrong by posting this topic, but I am literally hurt by all this and had no clue what to do. I got panicked because I did not do anything wrong and did not know what to do. Never faced this before and never would like anyone to.

its totally his fault, too ignorant to read the details

you did nothing wrong

AnX wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:52 am its totally his fault, too ignorant to read the details

you did nothing wrong
Thank you for your understanding and support.

I've moved this to Site Stuff so Stargardtian can reply.

Unfortunately I was unable to defend myself in said thread as my account is too young
Seems like a pretty good reason to meet the minimum post count before buying :idea:
Signatures are so early 2000s.

Kongru wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:50 am
Unfortunately I was unable to defend myself in said thread as my account is too young
Seems like a pretty good reason to meet the minimum post count before buying :idea:
or to check post counts before selling.
the limit is there to protect both parties.
use it.

Thanks guys, but I have resolved the matter now with kind help of mgw38. I have refunded Stargardtian his $34. He has returned the license back to me, so I thank him for that. All is well that ends well sounds perfect to me here. At least I will move on without looking back.

I would like this to be closed here. It has been a huge time waste and loss of peace of mind, and perhaps I have disturbed you guys enough. Sorry for any inconvenience. :)

Thanks to everyone for their support and sympathy. I will be more careful in future when doing any transactions.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:10 pmIt has been a huge time waste and loss of peace of mind, and perhaps I have disturbed you guys enough.
It was a 100% successful conclusion. Nothing wrong with that. :tu:

Lock the Thread yourself by editing your original post.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:47 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:10 pmIt has been a huge time waste and loss of peace of mind, and perhaps I have disturbed you guys enough.
It was a 100% successful conclusion. Nothing wrong with that. :tu:

Lock the Thread yourself by editing your original post.
Thanks a lot. :tu: I will lock the thread. What should I edit in the original post? I mean do I need to change anything anywhere or can I simply lock this thread only?

just lock it or change text to "resolved- thanks all for the help"
or something :)

Return to “Site Stuff”