Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Hi msvs.

Have you thought about adding the ability to have additional outputs selectable in the DAW mixer, especially as it is a multi-timbral synth?
If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YER MEAT!?

kenny saunders wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:03 pm Hi msvs.

Have you thought about adding the ability to have additional outputs selectable in the DAW mixer, especially as it is a multi-timbral synth?
This would be helpful, as I often resort to creating stems from various layers/parts of a single Vengeance patch to allow for optimized mixing with other elements. This is a fairly laborious process. If this is not planned, perhaps a focused, stand-alone drum module might be a possibility?
It's the music that makes the science worthwhile.

guys, please stop requesting features which are already there ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X7WNvP8Mjg

msvs wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:59 pm

hang on i already tried that... i'll have another look.

edit:
No you're correct. It's already there, thanks.
If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YER MEAT!?

Now it just needs some supersaw oscillators and it would be perfect :)

kenny saunders wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:10 pm

hang on i already tried that... i'll have another look.

edit:
No you're correct. It's already there, thanks.

(simpler scenario)
You can't just route each osc to a different output though - can you?
That's all I'd want - is to output each osc to it's own output.

To be honest - it's just (about) as easy to solo each osc, and bounce the tracks separately ;)
John Braner
http://johnbraner.bandcamp.com
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
and all the major streaming/download sites.

Hey manuel are we going to be able to use the chord arp sub osc 1.5. This would be nice to change the chords by adding the sub osc and pitching it to make different chords

What is the manual ver?

100tifiko wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:20 pm Hey manuel are we going to be able to use the chord arp sub osc 1.5. This would be nice to change the chords by adding the sub osc and pitching it to make different chords
sorry I dont understand

Never mind I saw the video for the update today and I saw that we are going to be able to use the arp and put it in chord and use the chords thats great

Are there plans to add phase modulation in the fm section of the oscillator?

Building up on that, allow the selection of FM/AM/PM on both knobs, so we can even use double FM with two different sources on the same oscillator, while leaving FM and AM as default like they currently are? It wouldn't change anything for existing presets and it doesn't disrupt the experience of people who got used to FM + AM, but it would allow more flexibility for those who would actually use it.

Kind regards

yes maybe in the future

msvs wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:29 pm yes maybe in the future
That would be absolutely fantastic. Thank you.

Just realized the ARP transmits midi out,
but what about the drum sequencer?
Drum Sequencer midi out is planned in the long run?

dune_rave wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:02 pm Just realized the ARP transmits midi out,
but what about the drum sequencer?
Drum Sequencer midi out is planned in the long run?
You can export the midi from the Drum Seq by right-clicking near the bottom of the Drum Seq window and choosing Export...
If you do drag the midi to a track, make sure to turn off the drum seq [] light so the midi will trigger the individual drum sample, not the whole sequence. And make sure DK midi note off stops sample is set to "no" in the Avenger settings.
I might do a video tutorial on this because its a common question.

Return to “Instruments”