FYI!! Melda SoundFactory ON SALE til JUNE 30

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
MSoundFactory MSoundFactory Sound Library

I wonder if the multi sampler, spectral & granular will all be implemented during beta or after release. Crazy to think the current version is barely a quarter of what will be available.

We're all hoping so! :) Chandler Guitar has said that he doesn't know but expects the sampler to be ready "soon"…

David wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 4:22 pm We're all hoping so! :) Chandler Guitar has said that he doesn't know but expects the sampler to be ready "soon"…
"soon"
Fantastic.
I was expecting next year.

I like samplers and will likely love this one
so I am a happy sampler camper. :lol:

Kalamata Kid wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 4:31 pm I like samplers and will likely love this one
Would that be a "campler"? Maybe that would be a neat name for an iOS sampler. :wink:

Yes, great news indeed.
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

SparkySpark wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 5:02 pm
Yes, great news indeed.
Indeed indeed:) I 'd hesitate to call Chandler's hunch "news". But he's certainly closer to the source than most!

SparkySpark wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 5:02 pm
Kalamata Kid wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 4:31 pm I like samplers and will likely love this one
Would that be a "campler"? Maybe that would be a neat name for an iOS sampler. :wink:

Yes, great news indeed.

How about Uncle Sampler

Campler? A sampler for the outdoors loving musician.
How can you write music with mosquitoes biting?
Maybe they bite in rhythm!

tylerdedera wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 4:10 pm I wonder if the multi sampler, spectral & granular will all be implemented during beta or after release. Crazy to think the current version is barely a quarter of what will be available.
the product page states

"The only necessary module needed to be added to the first official release is a sampler, so please stay in tune."

so I'm personally expecting the sampler module, then official release, then the rest

^^^

I have a good feeling that the MSampler will be great!!!

My gosh Kalamata! Uncle Sampler! :o

:D
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

^^^

Got inspired by Memorial Day.

Wanna have fun guys? Hit random at patch level and then start tweaking.

Is there a complete list of things in this synth, you know - like in any other synth available? Types of oscillators, filters, modulation sources, effects, etc. The web page is very vague...
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

antic604 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:04 pm Is there a complete list of things in this synth, you know - like in any other synth available? Types of oscillators, filters, modulation sources, effects, etc. The web page is very vague...
Yeh, I thought that when I demoed it yesterday- then I just bought it! (you get an extra 10E off for signing up to newsletter....)

It has A LOT in it if that helps :) Best to Demo, I guess as it is still a (very stable) beta and stuff is still being added there is no definitive list yet, but I agree, a list of what is included in the current beta would be useful, but if you demo it you will probably buy it anyway, resistance is futile :borg:
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

If someone could help me answer these questions without reading through the 62 pages of this thread I would appreciate it:

1) I see that some people here are getting "upgrade" pricing - is that only if you already own MPowerSynth?
2) How long will the intro price for this last?

Thanks!

antic604 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:04 pm Is there a complete list of things in this synth, you know - like in any other synth available? Types of oscillators, filters, modulation sources, effects, etc. The web page is very vague...
Check Page 1, there are some screenshots of the included modules as a list.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Return to “Instruments”