SoundMorph: Dust, granular flow motion

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

anyone else failing to demo it? entered my email twice to download the demo the other day and no link to demo? yes iv checked junk

sureno wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 2:56 pm anyone else failing to demo it? entered my email twice to download the demo the other day and no link to demo? yes iv checked junk
No problem here.
Best
YY

Whywhy wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 3:25 pm
sureno wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 2:56 pm anyone else failing to demo it? entered my email twice to download the demo the other day and no link to demo? yes iv checked junk
No problem here.
yeah ignore me, I was waiting for a link to be emailed when it just revealed the download button instead lol

Hi guys at Soundmorph. Thank you for the new update. Ultra great that you made the GUI resizable. That's a perfect addition I didn't expect to appear any more. I am positively surprised. This update makes your granular synth far more sexy for my old and tired eyes :)

Have joy and be sound.

Thanks for the update!
Sadly the preset and sound lists are still messed up.

collider wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:26 pm Thanks for the update!
Messed up? All clean here... Strange.

Neon Breath wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:34 pm
collider wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:26 pm Thanks for the update!
Messed up? All clean here... Strange.
It seems like I'm not the best person in testing new updates :lol:
I'm on a 15inch Retina MacBook Pro.

nichttuntun wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:41 pm Hi guys at Soundmorph. Thank you for the new update. Ultra great that you made the GUI resizable. That's a perfect addition I didn't expect to appear any more. I am positively surprised. This update makes your granular synth far more sexy for my old and tired eyes :)

Have joy and be sound.
No problem.
Glad you enjoy it :P

+1

Yeah great update Yan/SoundMorph, the best one you guys have pulled out so far :tu:

I wonder why the presets and sounds are still in random order. Is there a way to fix this?

There's a new Dust update 1.8

Kiitwa wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:00 pm There's a new Dust update 1.8
Thanks for this! Didn't receive (as usual) any word from SoundMorph about this. And strangely it says v1.1.7 in my products/user account.

Do you know what new in this update?

Sorry I meant 1.1.8

I received the email which said:

-New Buffer reading mode for the granulizer in the FX version.

You can make the buffer reader stop moving when using Live Input as a Sound Source.
This gives a sound closer to when using a sample.

-New feature in the Auto Layout menu to be able to set all emitters to the same range by default (by disabling split range).

Interface updates:
-Increased contrast of the Particles View for better clarity.
-Changed button and dropdown styles.

Known issue: VST3 in Cubase 10.5 on Mac osx has some issues (laggy knobs and dropdown menus).
We are working on the problem (and waiting for some updates) Try using the vst2 version instead.
It should be fixed in the next release. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ok thanks for the info.

Weird, I still have the 1.1.7 in my account. You have the v1.18 avaialble in your account? Man why SoundMorph is always messy about everything? Some get the emails, some don't. Some have the update, some don't :roll:

Return to “Instruments”