Reason 10.4 out

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Monotone Pro Expansion (Monotone Presets) Reason 12

Psuper wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 9:48 pm
EnochLight wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 7:57 pm
reggie1979 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 6:48 pm I really like the new stuff. Not sure why people are so down on it.
It’s strange. You’d think a point update that gives you free instruments would be nothing but good. People always have to find something to bitch about, though.
What an absolutely ridiculous stance, king-high fanboism right there. Your stance being far more accurate about your very own post than any point made here so far.

Please come see me when you need a new PC, I have TONS of "Free Stuff" to load on your PC for you. Maybe we can get your email address and I can sign you up for more free stuff, hand delivered to your in-box!

Or hell, why not just start loading the thousands of "Free Stuff" that is hosted right here on KVR Enoch? If you only prefer Music "free stuff", there's at least 3 or 4 more sites of free stuff I can point you to when you run out of shit to load.

I'm convinced Propellerhead could create a white blank page, stuff it somewhere in Reason, and you'd try to convince others they should be happy about it.
^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: ^^

Triggered.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Psuper wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 9:48 pm What an absolutely ridiculous stance, king-high fanboism right there. Your stance being far more accurate about your very own post than any point made here so far.

Please come see me when you need a new PC, I have TONS of "Free Stuff" to load on your PC for you. Maybe we can get your email address and I can sign you up for more free stuff, hand delivered to your in-box!

Or hell, why not just start loading the thousands of "Free Stuff" that is hosted right here on KVR Enoch? If you only prefer Music "free stuff", there's at least 3 or 4 more sites of free stuff I can point you to when you run out of shit to load.

I'm convinced Propellerhead could create a white blank page, stuff it somewhere in Reason, and you'd try to convince others they should be happy about it.
^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: ^^

Triggered.

Psuper wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 9:48 pmRepeat time... Enoch was the only one "bitching", rebuking others for having opinions, of which he is often the most opinionated. He loves to do stuff like that, I'm wise to him though figured him out in my days at RT, figured it was time for others around here to become wise to it.
I’m starting to think you got a crush on me. You’re making this awkward.
Last edited by EnochLight on Sun May 26, 2019 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Psuper wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 1:30 am Are you saying people's enjoyment depends on my approval of these devices? Hey man, if you enjoy tapping a beat on Rytmik while taking a deuce, by all means savor the moment.
No that is not what I am saying. You do seem to take exception to anyone who does not share in your overwhelmingly negative views regarding Propellerhead's development of Reason though.

As far as the rest of your statement. Is that really the level of discussion you feel is necessary in this thread? Come on. We can do better than that.

lessera wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 2:38 am
Psuper wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 1:30 am Are you saying people's enjoyment depends on my approval of these devices? Hey man, if you enjoy tapping a beat on Rytmik while taking a deuce, by all means savor the moment.
No that is not what I am saying. You do seem to take exception to anyone who does not share in your overwhelmingly negative views regarding Propellerhead's development of Reason though.

As far as the rest of your statement. Is that really the level of discussion you feel is necessary in this thread? Come on. We can do better than that.
Exactly what then were you saying when you say "Let people enjoy them if they choose to."? Sounds like someone is indeed taking an exception to someone else's opinion, which brings me to wonder... Where's that mirror?
Have you tried Vital?

Psuper wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 1:34 am
ShawnG wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 12:49 am Wait for it... He's gonna ask people to read his signature again
I see you're paying attention. Good, Psuper is always on your mind. Keep it that way, you'll learn something.

Now on to your comment about releases which I initially came in for until I saw Enoch spew. I'll copy/paste my opinion here, so you can further understand your misinterpretation of Release 8 of Reason.

...Blah Blah Blah, Forgets about Record which was launched during R4, and Is the only thing that brought me to Propellerland because a simple bank of synths had no appeal for me prior. Blah Blah

Then came along R8, what a bust I totally skipped it. An improved browser interface that till this day I try to never use its a hindrance to my workflow not a help (I realize this is subjective). Lots of REs again, no DAW enhancements I can recall.

...Blah de Blah Blah Opinion, Conjecture blah

...Blah Blah Blah Blah...
[/i]
lol, you mention it on every post. No one cares. You have an opinion about Reason, fine. An opinion which is not entirely without merit, but just an opinion nevertheless. I don't share it. Not a lot of Reason users share it either, as when Props makes a device it's usually pretty damn good; not generally to the level of a revolutionary device that changes how people make music, but a device that is decently well thought out, creative, and useable, and that works with the program as a whole. That's what they do. You want them to shut down that pipeline, and I definitely do not. Do I want changes to the core? hell yes. However I have a PC that is full of DAWs that I like and enjoy, and that have all of the features that I would want, and generally I don't use those DAWs because I'm busy using Reason, especially since over the last 2 or three years they have been steadily pounding out workflow and DAW improvements like you believe they are not. Most (Not All) of the things that pissed me off about Reason in versions 4 through 9 and made me sell my license twice are fixed. If it's not enough for you, fine, go use Cubase, Cubase is wonderful, mostly, as well.

And I am not the one with fuzzy recollection on version 8. there were not "lots of RE's" there were 2 mediocre at best amp sims trundled together at the last minute to compensate for the 2 Amp sims we were losing because Line6 backed out. the 8 update was a complete overhaul of the sequencer UI and browser which was a ton of developer work for not a lot of actual user features, but even so belongs on the "DAW improvements" side of the ledger, and not "new devices"

Blah Blah indeed
Have you tried Vital?

:lol:

ShawnG wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 12:49 am Wait for it... He's gonna ask people to read his signature again
:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :clap:

He gets the attention he wants, because we all answer his posts. That's how they work, and why they keep going and going and going, you know.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

starflakeprj wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 8:25 am He gets the attention he wants, because we all answer his posts. That's how they work, and why they keep going and going and going, you know.
Certainly many of you like to follow me around like Propellerhead guard dogs, I'm used to it.

However your spin is reverse, it always starts with a derisive remark or two to my opinion. You are always welcome to post those snide remarks directly to me in PM. You won't get the reaction satisfaction from others here that you crave, and you surely will be chided more firm than in public, but I'd prefer that and I'm sure others would too.
Have you tried Vital?

starflakeprj wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 8:25 am He gets the attention he wants, because we all answer his posts. That's how they work, and why they keep going and going and going, you know.
He’s pretty easy to trigger, too. ;)

EnochLight wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 2:34 pm
^ perfect example of my prior statement.
Have you tried Vital?

Indeed, but we all are, aren't we? :)

But to answer parts of his post to you (instead). I don't know about guard dogs, I would have done the same if this guy would have been going on like a broken record about Logic too, a DAW i haven't tried since it was available on the Windows platform.

And I think I do get the reaction satisfaction from other people aside from this guy I'm spreaking about at the moment.

What I believe most people hare are pretty tired of is that we heard him the first time, and the second time, as well as the hundred and third time.

He is also, I have noticed, pretty quick calling people that don't agree "fanbois", but even though my primarily DAW is Studio One, and not Reason, I prefer being a "fanboi" over a troll, unless it comes to Apple :)
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

starflakeprj wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 2:57 pm
Indeed, but we all are, aren't we? :)

But to answer parts of his post to you (instead). I don't know about guard dogs, I would have done the same if this guy would have been going on like a broken record about Logic too, a DAW i haven't tried since it was available on the Windows platform.

And I think I do get the reaction satisfaction from other people aside from this guy I'm speaking about at the moment.

What I believe most people hare are pretty tired of is that we heard him the first time, and the second time, as well as the hundred and third time.

He is also, I have noticed, pretty quick calling people that don't agree "fanbois", but even though my primarily DAW is Studio One, and not Reason, I prefer being a "fanboi" over a troll, unless it comes to Apple :)
You're not wrong. I concur with everything you've said, in fact.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”