SoundMorph: Dust, granular flow motion

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So has anyone that's downloaded the new update found any other issues or does it seem solid?

Neon Breath wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 10:32 pm They have standalone software too like Timeflux...
Yeah, all the standalone stuff is built in MAX/MSP...
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 11:01 pm
Neon Breath wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 10:32 pm They have standalone software too like Timeflux...
Yeah, all the standalone stuff is built in MAX/MSP...
Oh ok I see! :tu:

Just loaded the update and the gui is too huge for my monitor.
How do I get it back to a manageable size?

shonky wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 10:53 pm So has anyone that's downloaded the new update found any other issues or does it seem solid?
I have to say it's the most rock solid version of Dust I've seen so far. No problem here yet, Ableton Live 10 - OS X (AU).
Musical Gym wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 1:09 am Just loaded the update and the gui is too huge for my monitor.
How do I get it back to a manageable size?
Don't think you can, unless you back to the previous version but you can ask SoundMorph to make sure.

sent Yan email, thanks

Having 3 size presets like small, medium and big would be nice and clever.

Neon Breath wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 1:46 am Having 3 size presets like small, medium and big would be nice and clever.
Hey This is Yan from SoundMorph.

I am currently working on a 3 size option.
Should be ready within 2 weeks.
The main issue is windows scaling (being higher than 100%).
Until now, it seems to be mostly with Presonus Studio one.

Could you please also fix the wrong display of the presets and sounds in Logic Pro X ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thanks for working on it Yan.

collider wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 7:22 pm Could you please also fix the wrong display of the presets and sounds in Logic Pro X ?
Yep. Same issue.
Its because there not enough space on the right side for the popup menu, so it pops on the left side.

In the meantime, you can select "more space" in OSX display preferences.
Although everything will shrink also.

Thanks for the info update Yan. Although I always found Dust kinda wobbly & buggy (but what a unique creative tool tho!), I have to admit this update is solid and really nice. Good work!

Neon Breath wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 8:28 pm Thanks for the info update Yan. Although I always found Dust kinda wobbly & buggy (but what a unique creative tool tho!), I have to admit this update is solid and really nice. Good work!
Thanks!

The original programmer got a big job after the Dust initial release, and was no longer interested in working on it. I was still learning c++ at the time. Thats why it took a while. I had to learn the Dust code properly. From now on, major issues will be fixed asap.

If you guys have feature suggestions for future updates let me know.

I am planning to create another mode for the live input (fx version). Maybe in the next update.
Right now the buffer circulates in live mode, so it follows the input track.
I will add a button to disable this. The live input will behave more live a sample source.

Awesome! Thanks!

Return to “Instruments”