Propellerhead Software Names Niklas Agevik as CEO

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jens wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 5:08 pm I invented rack extensions in 1992 - don't steal my credits! :mad:
You're trying to stealmy credit...
I invented Rack_extensions back in 1970 or 71...
just ask my first girlfriend :P

i_c_tool
Take a guess where the idea for Rack Extensions came from?

That's right, a user on the now defunct users' forum.

And without giving that user credit... I rest my case.
Great internet forum name

telecode wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 10:51 am Good gosh this thread took a shitter. I just need to know is 10.3 any good and is it on sale. :-0
There's a thread about it right here in this forum which you could visit then, you know?

If you read the thread title just a wee bit more consciously you will notice that THIS thread here on the other hand is NOT about Reason.

The current version is (as of today) 10.4 btw.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

telecode wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 10:51 am Good gosh this thread took a shitter.
Now you know why Propellerhead shutdown their forum, it went *PUF* into the night.

reggie1979 wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 11:45 pm Gearslutz is particularly bad, I don't go there anymore because it's troll central with a bazillion moderators that play all sorts of sides. Too hard to keep up with.
I just had to visit Gearslutz again a moment ago - as it often happens - as some kind of sanity check - Fuse Audio Labs just released a wonderful wonderful tube amp plugin:

KVR: no reaction at all

Gearslutz: praise, praise, praise!

if Gearslutz wouldn't exist, this kind of (lack of) reaction here would probably get me depressed. Since this sort of reality check is available, it's easy to just laugh KVR off.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”