Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nobdi wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 6:15 am Uncle E when will the sale for the BFD3 upgrade (from eco) end ?
Thanks for asking. It ends June 9.

... a question for the Rob Papen bundle experts :phones:

Do I understand correctly that I can either:

- buy a license for the Explorer 5 bundle (currently on sale for $399)

OR

- buy the 4 lowest-priced products (Master Magic, RP Reverse, RP Delay and RP Distort) for $140 together at their current sale prices... and then use the "upgrade for owners of 4 Rob Papen-products" for $79, altogether $219

... or is there a policy by Rob that prohibits that?

epiphaneia wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 4:58 pm ... a question for the Rob Papen bundle experts :phones:

OR

- buy the 4 lowest-priced products (Master Magic, RP Reverse, RP Delay and RP Distort) for $140 together at their current sale prices... and then use the "upgrade for owners of 4 Rob Papen-products" for $79, altogether $219

Yes, you can do that. It's almost always cheaper that way.

jsp1979 wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 5:07 pm
epiphaneia wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 4:58 pm ... a question for the Rob Papen bundle experts :phones:

OR

Yes, you can do that. It's almost always cheaper that way.
Good to know, thanks! 8)

Fleer wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 8:27 pm This is their classic bundle, an ideal middle tier package of very good to exquisite plugins, and Vocal Rider is another sublime one.
Mind you, a few months ago Waves added the SSL bundle as a freebie when buying the Gold bundle.
Anyway, don't forget they still WUP your arse, though you're not forced to abide unless you're upgrading your OS (particularly Mac). If you don't mind that, go for it.
Ok thnx, helpful.
This isn't what you think.

Vocodex by ImageLine on sale at Jrrshop for $49, $44 with cart discount.
Probably in honor of Imsta Festa event.
I've seen Vocodex as low as $39 in past months though. Its usually at Guitar Center for $40 or $50.
Reaper (win), i7-7700k, 16GB

How long is the rob papen sale? Thx
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 12:43 am How long is the rob papen sale? Thx
It ends May 31 in the US.

Zynaptiq sale: "from now through May 31st, 2019, UNFILTER is availbale at a discount of over 60% - don't miss out!
UNFILTER: $149/€159*"

I'm loving Gullfoss... is it worth also getting Unfilter for smart eq? How does its automatic resonance removal compare to Soothe?

Time to demo... hmm.

"The free v1.3.0 update includes over 150 new presets, a brand new preset manager, increased resolution for numerical parameter entry, and more. Update to 1.3.0 or give the trial a spin now! And as aways: let us know if you need a trial reset."
Last edited by Ou_Tis on Thu May 23, 2019 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Looks like Softube screwed up the product launch of Volume 3. Their website first gave you almost random update prices (I got three different prices over a period of two hours and ended up buying at Audiodeluxe). Then they stopped giving out upgrade serials because of system issues. And now Softube Central seems to be broken. And that is exceptionally annoying because you cannot access any installers without a functioning Softube Central.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Zynaptiq Unfilter:
“Remove resonances and other frequency response issues from recordings of acoustic instruments or live performances.
Remove EQ or filtering “printed” to tracks delivered for mix-down or mastering.
Remove guitar cabinet coloration, or apply it to a DI guitar.
Apply corrective EQ to any source within seconds.
Exaggerate a sound’s coloration to more firmly place it in it’s own frequency “window”.
Remove low-mid buildup from sub-mixes and mixes without losing the “body” of the sound.
Balance the spectrum of one or multiple songs.
Capture the frequency response of outboard EQ or other signal paths & apply it or store it as impulse response (WAV).
Accentuate the natural low end on acoustic bassdrums.
Remove spectral peaks caused by corpus resonance, for example on bass or acoustic guitars.
Apply a track’s measured filter response to overdubs made with a different recording setup to make them blend better.”

mgw38 wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 1:49 am Looks like Softube screwed up the product launch of Volume 3. Their website first gave you almost random update prices (I got three different prices over a period of two hours and ended up buying at Audiodeluxe). Then they stopped giving out upgrade serials because of system issues. And now Softube Central seems to be broken. And that is exceptionally annoying because you cannot access any installers without a functioning Softube Central.
I understand your frustration. I have Volume 2, and I guess I will wait later for Volume 3.

Does the upgrade price is a promo price or the regular upgrade price?

It is a promo price. The Vol 2->3 upgrade should be $119 ($102 at Best Service and $101 at Audiodeluxe) but for most people it showed $449. Regular upgrade supposedly is going to be $149.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Ou_Tis wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 1:38 am Zynaptiq sale: "from now through May 31st, 2019, UNFILTER is availbale at a discount of over 60% - don't miss out!
UNFILTER: $149/€159*"

I'm loving Gullfoss... is it worth also getting Unfilter for smart eq? How does its automatic resonance removal compare to Soothe?
Another question, what's the difference between Unfilter and Unveil???

Unveil removes reverb/room. Unfilter is designed to undo the work of filtering by getting rid of peak resonances and notches. It has a bit of crossover with Unveil in that it can reverse comb filtering to some extent (as comb filtering can be caused by room echoes).

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”