One Synth Challenge #122: Surge (schiing wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Oh right! For my prize, I'll pick the SynthMaster bundle.

Congrats to the winners, and also to the other participants, in my opinion everyone was strong!

I did not thought, that i would get so many points, because i did never learn anything about music theory and
i´ve never watched or read tutorials about mixing - so basically everything i do was learned by trial and error... (to be honest, the only thing i learned by tutorial was to cut the low ends there you don´t need them) I also just learned sounddesign by trying to recreate Axel F about 5k times (also trial and error) :D This was also the reason why it was really hard for me to comment, because i´m not an expert, so i´m not really helpfull...

So thanks to everyone who gave me feedback, you all help me to improve my trial and error music :D, of course to the OSC-Team for setting up this contest, all the participants for their music (i enjoyed a lot of them), aaand last but not least - thanks to my SSD for bluescreening my computer every two days :lol:
"We should not kill the earth, we wouldn´t know where to bury it!" - Michel Granger

awesome tracks, congrats to all of ya - i say it every month but the osc is on an exponential growth trajectory in terms of submissions, you guys are killing it

Return to “Instruments”