Nylon - Release offer - 50% off!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

labsonique wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 4:26 pm is it possible to change the phase of the lfo's?
Yes.

labsonique wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 4:26 pm are there still reduced copies left?
Bought mine today 22 May at 15.00 BST using the HELLO-KVR discount code. Think you have at least 24 hours to demo it before the discount code is used up. No pressure :pray:
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Thank you all for the great feedback!
Here are some answer to your questions:
willsavino wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 6:06 pm Can you help me wrap my head around the oscillator shapes? If I'm not mistaken, these are just bezier curves that are "wrapped" around into a circle, right? So this is basically acting like a wave table synth but with a new kind of display.
We are currently planning a behind the curtains/tutorial video that explains how the shape is mapped. Basically, you are right. We transform the morphed 2D shape into a one-dimensional wavetable. But there's different options on how to do that.
willsavino wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 6:06 pm Is there some way to copy a wave form? I want to morph from one wave at one end Osc A to a similar but slightly altered wave at the other end of the morph spectrum. It's hard to try to remake it from scratch.
This is already in our backlog and should find it's way into the plugin very soon!
willsavino wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 6:06 pm Also, I keep getting some weird phasing anytime I combine one Oscillator with another if they're an octave apart, as though the pitch weren't EXACTLY one octave. When I fear up an oscilloscope, it looks like the two oscillators aren't matching perfectly.
We will investigate this. Thanks for the feedback!
willsavino wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 6:06 pm Speaking of: is there any way to scroll by step when selecting pitch? It can be hard to make an accurate selection with totally free scrolling.
Stepped pitch controls are also in our backlog. Until we get around to implementing it, you can enter the value directly with your keyboard for exact control. Or try holding CTRL while dragging for a more fine grained control.

Thanks again for your detailed feedback. This is pure gold!
Sinisterbr wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 8:50 pm It seems like a nice synth, but could you please post more audio demos? Besides, the drums are much louder than the synth itself in this video!
Yes, more audio demos are in the making!
Tj Shredder wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 8:05 am
Meerpohl wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 5:04 pm 3 freely assignable Midi inputs (MPE coming soon)
What is soon? next month or next year?
MPE is a requirement for any purchase I do...
I guess something in between. We know MPE is a great feature, especially for synths like ours, where modulation plays such a great roll. It's very high on our to-do list.
labsonique wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 4:26 pm is there a way to get the demo, without having to create an account?
Yes, it's possible. In the licensing screen click the offline tab at the bottom and then hit start demo.
hesnotthemessiah wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 4:03 pm Reaper users :- TURN YOUR VOLUME RIGHT DOWN before you playback any MIDI notes with Nylon. You may find that Nylon doesn't work well with anticipative FX on. I have let Wave Casual know about this. I got extreme feedback type noise when playing back a Nylon MIDI track right from the start of, or part of the way through, a note. But no problem when the track with Nylon on has it's "Track performance options" set to "Prevent anticipative FX" on that track.
Thanks for the report, we will take a look at this!

Licence agreement appeared to be in German; hopefully I haven't sold my soul to a Germanic satan.
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

Last edited by Vortifex on Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nice looking Synth!

Vortifex wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 5:47 pm
Meerpohl wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 5:18 pm
labsonique wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 4:26 pm is there a way to get the demo, without having to create an account?
Yes, it's possible. In the licensing screen click the offline tab at the bottom and then hit start demo
I can't see a way to download the demo without registering an account.
me neither! :)

maybe you got me wrong!? so let me try to explain in german:

ich würd das teil gern ersma als demo ausprobiern, bevor ich einen nutzerkonto bei euch erstelle. ein direct downloadlink wär spitze!

Thanks for answering all my questions! It seems like there's (understandably!) a lot of stuff in your backlog. Can you give us a sneak peak of what you might be planning down the road for Nylon?

labsonique wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 6:34 pm
Yes, it's possible. In the licensing screen click the offline tab at the bottom and then hit start demo
Ok that was our fault. We simply forgot the links.
They were now added to the website. Click "Try Demo" on the frontpage. On the next screen you can find the download links on the right side.

willsavino wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 8:10 pm Thanks for answering all my questions! It seems like there's (understandably!) a lot of stuff in your backlog. Can you give us a sneak peak of what you might be planning down the road for Nylon?
Apart from bugfixes and performance we are looking at what you guys are saying and give that priority.

hesnotthemessiah wrote: Bought mine today 22 May at 15.00 BST using the HELLO-KVR discount code. Think you have at least 24 hours to demo it before the discount code is used up. No pressure :pray:
Haha, this is like saying "The sun was shining today, so it will almost certain shine tomorrow as well". Good logic :)
Last edited by starflakeprj on Thu May 23, 2019 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

The KVR coupon was working for me about an hour ago; glad there's another doing the rounds.

Still on the fence, could do with a few more days to demo.
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

Meerpohl wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 4:17 pm
labsonique wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 6:34 pm
Ok that was our fault. We simply forgot the links.
They were now added to the website. Click "Try Demo" on the frontpage. On the next screen you can find the download links on the right side.
Youre too late! I already bought and like it a lot!

hesnotthemessiah wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 4:03 pm Reaper users :- TURN YOUR VOLUME RIGHT DOWN before you playback any MIDI notes with Nylon. You may find that Nylon doesn't work well with anticipative FX on. I have let Wave Casual know about this. I got extreme feedback type noise when playing back a Nylon MIDI track right from the start of, or part of the way through, a note. But no problem when the track with Nylon on has it's "Track performance options" set to "Prevent anticipative FX" on that track.
Thanks for the report, we will take a look at this!
Thanks for the replies :tu: Today I have noticed that using Reaper's "Prevent anticipative FX" option on just Nylon tracks (as I described above) can cause audio dropouts once I start adding other plugins to the project. I really need to have "anticipative FX" on for all my tracks. "Anticipative FX" is a key Reaper feature designed to allow the use of more plugins. So the "Prevent anticipative FX" option doesn't really work me and, probably doesn't for most Reaper users :help:
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

The installer defaults to C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3 for VST2.
Default probably should be more like C:\Program Files\Vstplugins.

Return to “Instruments”