Propellerhead Software Names Niklas Agevik as CEO

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ictools wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 3:33 pm Take a guess where the idea for Rack Extensions came from?

That's right, a user on the now defunct users' forum.

And without giving that user credit... I rest my case.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sure.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

EnochLight wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 3:38 pm
ictools wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 3:33 pm Take a guess where the idea for Rack Extensions came from?

That's right, a user on the now defunct users' forum.

And without giving that user credit... I rest my case.

Sure.
Go search the archives, all the evidence is there.

Bro... i had the idea for rack extensions back in 1996. I also had blueprints for Reason's GUI in my drawer for about 30 years now. And the idea of a self containing studio is in my head for 40 years now. It's just that the damn Propellerheads came out first, and stole my shit. Besterds.

I invented rack extensions in 1992 - don't steal my credits! :mad:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

ictools wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 3:47 pm Go search the archives, all the evidence is there.
You seem to be confused. The burden of proof lies upon the person making the claim.

I'll wait.

Should give you enough time to create yet another KVR account just to post nonsense. :roll:

Regardless, for all you know the idea of RE's was part of the broad roadmap years before your posts (and much more likely so). :party:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Sure.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Benedict wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 5:21 am [...] Maybe I have just chosen my thready carefully enough or there are enough firm hands (or hard-asses like Vurt & BONES) to head-off the average troll off before they get very far.[...]
The deep and dark irony of that statement...
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

The interwebz is the bestest!

If I recall, the Props forum really went south after a certain aussie decided to bless Propellerheads with his patronage. We're lucky they only pulled the plug on the forum.

Gearslutz is particularly bad, I don't go there anymore because it's troll central with a bazillion moderators that play all sorts of sides. Too hard to keep up with.

KVR goes on the rag every now and then where I feel like everyone is just in attack mode and I have to take a couple of days off. It's fine though.

Good gosh this thread took a shitter. I just need to know is 10.3 any good and is it on sale. :-0
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

reggie1979 wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 11:45 pm Gearslutz is particularly bad, I don't go there anymore because it's troll central with a bazillion moderators that play all sorts of sides.
So it isn't just me. I've seen threads there which would have all participants banned elsewhere.

telecode wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 10:51 am Good gosh this thread took a shitter. I just need to know is 10.3 any good and is it on sale. :-0
It’s 10.4 as of today. Pretty sure it’s on sale, at least for May.

telecode wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 10:51 am Good gosh this thread took a shitter.
language please, there are children in this thread :uhuhuh:

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”