[FREE] Tritik releases Krush

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Krush

If you feel brave, there is a public beta version of Krush 1.1.0 available here :

www.tritik.com/products/downloads/betas

Feedback is welcome (bugs report, if any, preferably at support[at]tritik.com)

The update focuses on usability. The main changes are :
  • added: undo/redo
  • added: A/B states switch
  • added: midi learn
  • added: midi program change support
  • added: drag and drop support for preset files
  • GUI improvements
A note about the MIDI features :

To activate MIDI, click on the midi icon at the bottom right (and don't forget to route the MIDI data to the plugin in your host).
Please let us know if the "MIDI learn" is easy enough to find and set up or if you need more info about it.

Regarding "MIDI program change" : there is a special folder named "MIDI Programs" in :

[mac] /Users/username/Library/Application Support/Tritik/Krush/presets/MIDI Programs
[win] C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Tritik\Krush\presets\MIDI Programs

You can put up to 128 presets in there. They are scanned at start, and you can then call them using MIDI Program Change messages.

A small known issue : depending your host, and if you have other plugins from Tritik, you may have 2 'Tritik' plugins folders showing up in your host : one named 'Tritik' (capital 'T') and the other 'tritik'. As we plan to update all the plugins this soon won't be a problem anymore!

many thanks!

Nice !
Thank you, i will try it.

... Short long story : all the new features works fine, and make this nice freebie even more user-friendly (and good looking) :love:
Thank you Tritik !

really good sounding ,amazing free plugin.
tk delay also awesome...moodal must check :)

Thanks guys! :)
sinkmusic wrote:... Short long story : all the new features works fine, and make this nice freebie even more user-friendly (and good looking) :love:
Thank you Tritik !
Actually there was an issue with the MIDI programs presets order. that has been fixed like ~2 days ago (so last beta version is 1.1.0 beta 2, you can check which version you have by clicking on the Tritik logo within Krush).

The best free bitcrusher is now much better!!!
yzcoruhT

This thing is great, I haven't felt that way about a plugin for a while!

^_^

Thank you!

Just to mention that Krush was updated to v1.1.1 a couple of days ago.

The plugin is free and available here : www.tritik.com/products/krush/

Hi folks.
2 small news:
- Krush (as well as all the other Tritik's plugins) was updated ~2 weeks ago. The update notably fixes an aax and a vst issue, I recommend you update if you haven't done it yet!
- I plan to release a new plugin soon (in June hopefully), that will be an advanced version of Krush. Stay tuned!

Already looking forward to this, love Krush (and Echorus)!
Tritik wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 7:50 am - I plan to release a new plugin soon (in June hopefully), that will be an advanced version of Krush. Stay tuned!

Plugin Boutique are pushing this at the moment so thought Id bump it here :tu:

Edit - beautiful plug in. As much or as little krushing as you want. Instant destruction of the sound or just a little dirtying up as required. Love it.
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

ramseysounds wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:22 pm beautiful plug in. As much or as little krushing as you want. Instant destruction of the sound or just a little dirtying up as required. Love it.
Thanks!
Note that KrushPro is now available, with many more features and modulations options.
you can download a free demo here : https://www.tritik.com/products/krushpro/

Krush has been updated to v1.2.0.

Changes:
- added: VST3 format.
- added: Native Apple Silicon Support (M1 ARM Chip).
- fixed: potential crash or audio burst when switching filters.
- fixed: copy/paste menu not opening when right-clicking the preset name.
- improved: minor changes in the graphical user interface.

It is still free. To update simply download and install the latest version available here : www.tritik.com/product/krush

How does this compare to kilohearts bit crush snap in? I see there is more knobs for one

The raw sound of the sample rate/bit depth reduction is likely very similar. Indeed, the biggest difference will be that Krush has some built-in modulation options and filters. Whether that's a good thing or not will be up to you. ;)

Return to “Effects”