Faxe Sperlenbacher - Run 4 Nothing (Club Mix)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hello guys, here's my latest effort :-D a techno-trance style song from the 90s / '00s :-D I hope you like it! Greetings from Italy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuWWsBDppzM

From 2:20 > you could keep the melody and progression & change some of sounds to more retro, slow down the bmp a little, and you'd have Italo disco!

It sounds like a decent EDM tune. Pretty minimalistic but it works for me.

My Feedback

Music - 7
Instruments - 8
Performance - 7.5
Mix - 8.5

Overall - 7.75

Comments: Cliche'd EDM track without much going on in it. I don't mind minimalist but this does very little for me, especially at 5 minutes in length. Really needs more to it. After a minute and a half I was already bored. By the time the melody comes in it's too late. I've already turned the station. The song should have ended at about 3 minutes tops.

wagtunes wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:42 am My Feedback

Music - 7
Instruments - 8
Performance - 7.5
Mix - 8.5

Overall - 7.75

Comments: Cliche'd EDM track without much going on in it. I don't mind minimalist but this does very little for me, especially at 5 minutes in length. Really needs more to it. After a minute and a half I was already bored. By the time the melody comes in it's too late. I've already turned the station. The song should have ended at about 3 minutes tops.

thank you very much for the careful criticism. In fact the song is really very simple from the melodic / instrumental point of view, but I wanted precisely to follow those simple sounds and drafts typical of the techno / trance of the 90s / '00s, thanks again for your evaluation that will allow me to improve

fastlanephil wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 12:15 am It sounds like a decent EDM tune. Pretty minimalistic but it works for me.
right observation :-D in fact the EDM of today is nothing but the commercial techno / trance of the 90s / '00 but slowed to 128 bpm :-D

Bansaw wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 12:03 am From 2:20 > you could keep the melody and progression & change some of sounds to more retro, slow down the bmp a little, and you'd have Italo disco!
:-D Thanx for your support ^__^

Return to “Music Cafe”