Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I believe NI summer/spring sales are dictated by Komplete releases, not individual products. Komplete 12 came Sep 2018, so I guess 50:50 chance?

topaz wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 8:21 am They have done summer of sound every year afaik, should be soon.
mrj1nx wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 8:18 am So with massive X coming out, what are the odds of NI running a sale for Komplete updates/upgrades this summer? Id guess slim. Im on K8 atm, have been contemplating going for K12U instead of regular K12 to get some of the compressors as well, 1176, LA2A, mostly for vocal needs, trying to minimize my waves footprint.
Should be in 2 weeks i guess
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

ChamomileShark wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 9:42 am SPL Vitalizer at $25 today - I have a voucher so it would be $4..I'm out most of today so demoing will be difficult - is it any good?
Via Plugin Alliance? Strange i don't receive a Promo Mail..

mrj1nx wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 8:18 am have been contemplating going for K12U instead of regular K12 to get some of the compressors as well, 1176, LA2A, mostly for vocal needs, trying to minimize my waves footprint.
Personally, I wouldn't recommend getting K12U just for the compressors, although there are obviously a lot of other good reasons to get it otherwise.

Uncle E wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 8:51 pm
axembler wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 8:30 pm Ouch...ordered mine yesterday, can you please refund me, just sent you an email, will order from Steinberg directly, I'm a bit in a hurry...
No problem! We have refunded you.
This has to make for a lot of unhappy vendors.

8Dio released a remake of their Adagio violins:
https://8dio.com/instrument/adagio-violins/

It is a bit hidden in the text, but there is actually an upgrade option. If you have the original Adagio Violins you need to contact 8Dio and they will send you a coupon. Not sure if that upgrade depends on what you own from that series, but I got it for 8 bucks.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Uncle E wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 7:05 pm In case anyone missed them, Kilohearts kHs One is now $19, ending tomorrow, and Cherry Audio Voltage Modular Ignite is now $29. Also, Cherry Audio has the upgrade to the full version on sale for $49, meaning you can get the full version for $78 total.
Is anyone also having issues paying with PayPal for the upgrade? It's not working for me...

I wish they tried to get a upgrade deal for those who have purchased this Vegas deal from them earlier, and not just push the same s..t again and again.

Vegas Pro 15 Edit, Sound Forge Audio Studio 11, etc for 25,- $ on Humblebundle for more 16 days:

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/v ... le_index_1

I need a discount code for Bitwig upgrade now! :shock:
Bitwig

I need a discount code for Live upgrade now! :shock:

I need a discount code for life generally.
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

No they are not.
szurcio wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 4:50 pm Uncle E, will JRRshop be participating in the current sale on The Orchestra?

ChamomileShark wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 4:02 pm I need a discount code for life generally.
PM sent :pray:

mrj1nx wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 8:18 am So with massive X coming out, what are the odds of NI running a sale for Komplete updates/upgrades this summer? Id guess slim. Im on K8 atm, have been contemplating going for K12U instead of regular K12 to get some of the compressors as well, 1176, LA2A, mostly for vocal needs, trying to minimize my waves footprint.
I am pretty sure you will see a Sale starting june 1. It happens every year. Basically 50% off whatever the prices is of K12 . It adds up to about$20 more than last year's upgrade price but you get more stuff and Massive X . Seems a decent deal..
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

telecode wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 6:44 pm
I am pretty sure you will see a Sale starting june 1. It happens every year. Basically 50% off whatever the prices is of K12 . It adds up to about$20 more than last year's upgrade price but you get more stuff and Massive X . Seems a decent deal..
The current price to update from K11 to K12 is $199.
So for $99.50 on June 1!
I have no real use for Kontakt 6 nor for MassiveX.
But the price is low enough that I may just get it anyway. :)

Edit: So far I have only seen one instrument that requires K6.
Are there others?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”