Audio Vitamins plugins need your help

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

"always online" strikes again.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

I contacted him last week via Facebook Messenger asking how to authorise "life". He answered he could generate the code manually if I send the by email delivered codes. I sent them immediately. No answer yet. - Questionable behaviour.

Apologies to everyone who has been trying to get hold of me for the past couple of weeks. I have been in hospital, with yet another hemothorax, collapsed lung, a very scary time as this is now my 3rd in 10 years and only just turning 40 this year, doctors are seriously concerned. Whilst in hospital I had tried to keep on top of everything, but meds and constant examinations / checks that my lung is inflating properly has meant I've been unable to keep up with what I promised.

During this time I was unaware of an issue with payment for the server hosting, which has resulted in an account suspension, hence emails being returned and no access to the authorisation server, etc. This has now been resolved, but they have very kindly informed me that all the data has been deleted, so much for keeping the data for 60 days as per their general terms and conditiions, this means that previous authorisations will have been deleted as well. Thankfully, I have a local backup of everything but it will take a week or so to get it all up and running properly again. To safeguard any missing authorizations that may have missed the latest backup, I will be re-issuing authorisation codes for all purchases this way nobody should have a problem with authorising plugins. For those of you who have had an issue with the re-authorisation I had removed this last year from all plugins to just be a one-off authorisation, but will debug the entire process again, when you get confirmation of the site up and running, please make sure you download the latest version and update. I will look at running a version number update in these, to make sure that updates and re-installs work properly

I ask, please bare with me whilst I work as hard as possible, around my normal day job, to resume normal service. I will be sending out an email to all of you, when it's up and running again and you will be receiving emails with new authorisation codes, you may receive emails thanking you for your order as well, as I get the e-commerce solution back up and running.

Once again apologies for all inconvenience caused.

Dave

Wow, sounds like some frightening health worries for you to face. I hope things improve for you really quickly and you can manage to get your site and customers back up and running soon. Good luck!

Dear, Dave,
Thanks a lot for your message.
I wish you all the power you need to get back and keep your health.
That is the most important.

Hope you're getting back on your feet Dave.

When do think the site will be back?
I'm still unable to register my plugin, nor send you an email about it unfortunately.

Return to “Effects”