what is your fantasy hardware?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yes, the man clearly smokes way too much.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

You can polychain mono vst's in Reason, very fast and easy, with blamsoft distributor..
https://blamsoft.com/rack-extensions/po ... stributor/

So making those sb cyclop deep bass chords is now possible :hihi:

I would get a Yamaha VP-1 and a Haken Continuum...

Would have a ring of lights round encoders a la Nord Lead 3 so that dials show meaningful numbers.

Waldorf Quantum rackmount. Probably won't happen - the ui in particular would probably require too much of a redo.

Behringer's Yamaha CS-80 clone (model DS-80 designate for now; design draft released May 7th with a firm commit - I'm guessing that we're looking at 2-3 years before we actually see one for sale.)

I'd also like to see/obtain a remake/upgrade of the OB-Mx (vintagesynth photo) Image

BONES wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 1:03 am Yes, the man clearly smokes way too much.
it's not often id agree with such a statement, but id have to also say, dash, can you get me some? you clearly get good stuff :o

Ben H wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 2:22 am
pekbro wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 12:53 am This is another thing I am mildly interested in:

Is it a hardware version of Synplant?
:lol: :lol:

deastman wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 6:23 am (I’m definitely getting a Pulsar-23 and I’m having an internal debate over the pros and cons of the Motor Synth).
the pulsar-23 looks amazing. i wanted to like to motor synth as well, but....the sound just isnt htere for me...and thats a LOT of moving parts. id be very concerned about how well it would hold up over time.

have you looked at the analogue solutions impulse command? if you are into the kind of thing it does...its incredible sounding. a knob tweekers wet dream for sure...near endless smooth, subtle (or drastic) changes to patterns. i would get lost in that thing for hours.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”