[announce] VeeSeeVST Rack VST2 plugin

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VCV Rack

Excelent!
Solved.Thanks.

:tu:
Last edited by MUSICOELECTRO on Sat May 18, 2019 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Isn't it portable now? you just need to extract the archive into your VST plugins folder, no installation needed, everything is in one place

oops, wrong thread, LOL, sorry!

PTV answered it :)

Fundamental LFO-1 does not add to a patch in Cakewalk 2019-05. Clicking the module in the menu does nothing.

scook wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 2:01 pm Fundamental LFO-1 does not add to a patch in Cakewalk 2019-05. Clicking the module in the menu does nothing.
yes,
the same case for me

:tu:
PTV wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 9:44 am Isn't it portable now? you just need to extract the archive into your VST plugins folder, no installation needed, everything is in one place

scook wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 2:01 pm Fundamental LFO-1 does not add to a patch in Cakewalk 2019-05. Clicking the module in the menu does nothing.
But it does something: It makes the plugin crash (in all DAWs) :party:
Srsly, thanks for the find !

Code: Select all

** May 19th, 2019
- fix Fundamental.LFO
- FX: auto-disable idle detection when there are no input channels
- add module ZZC.Clock
- add module ZZC.Divider
- add module ZZC.FN3
- add module ZZC.SCVCA
- add module ZZC.SH8
- add module ZZC.SRC
veeseevstrack_0_6_1_win64_bin-19May2019.7z (win64)
veeseevstrack_0_6_1_win32_bin-19May2019.7z (win32, unsupported)
VeeSeeVSTRack plugin SDK

Gracias!
Saludos desde Colombia.

bsp804 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 2:59 pm
But it does something: It makes the plugin crash (in all DAWs) :party:

Code: Select all

** May 19th, 2019
- fix Fundamental.LFO
- FX: auto-disable idle detection when there are no input channels
- add module ZZC.Clock
- add module ZZC.Divider
- add module ZZC.FN3
- add module ZZC.SCVCA
- add module ZZC.SH8
- add module ZZC.SRC
veeseevstrack_0_6_1_win64_bin-19May2019.7z (win64)
veeseevstrack_0_6_1_win32_bin-19May2019.7z (win32, unsupported)
VeeSeeVSTRack plugin SDK

bsp804 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 2:59 pm But it does something: It makes the plugin crash (in all DAWs) :party:
Yeah, I could get it to crash by repeatedly trying to add the module.
Thanks for the fix.

Hello
i was looking that some submarine modules are not avaiable and are great!.

Is possible to include them in this versión?
see the attached image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MUSICOELECTRO wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 9:57 pm Hello
i was looking that some submarine modules are not avaiable and are great!.

Is possible to include them in this versión?
see the attached image
Extract this 7zip archive and copy the files to your vst2_bin/ dir. This will add the SubmarineUtility modules (and yes, they are quite handy !).

I'll create a new (full) release (with some additional changes) later on / probably in a few days.

Just a quick note to say thanks for all your hard work on this! I'm just discovering VCV and stumbled on this project, which makes it so much easier to set up and use in a DAW, with multiple instances, project recall and all that good stuff. Amazing!

The only drawback, as far as I can see, is the inability to bring in new modules on the fly; I gather this is due to workarounds you've had to make, which I likely would not understand even if you explained it, and I greatly appreciate the solid selection you've hard-wired in so far. Being fairly new to modular work it's obviously way more than enough for me to start with!

But I'm just wondering if there's any hope that eventually - perhaps by working directly with VCV's lead developer, as I think you've mentioned you were looking into - modules could one day be added by the user? Possibly even paid, licensed ones which obviously you can't bake into the plugin as you are doing so far with free/open-source ones?

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to come across as the usual ungrateful user of free software clamoring for ever more features... and apologies if this has already been asked and/or answered somewhere in the many pages of this thread... I'm just wondering if you have any kind of roadmap for this, or whether you figure it's straight-up impossible. Thanks in advance, and again for your work on this fantastic project!
tobias tinker
sonic adventures and experiments at:
tobiastinker.com
----
music is easy; just start with complete silence and take away the parts you don't like!

Thank you for the feedback !
subtlearts wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 8:10 pmBut I'm just wondering if [..] modules could one day be added by the user?
You should direct that request to the developers who actually can provide you with the closed source modules you are missing.

Nothing is stopping anyone from selling his / her modules / plugins for VSVR via Digital River, Avangate, or any other monetization platform.
Freebies can be uploaded to Github or any other public place on the internet.

While VSVR does not have a built-in shop like VCVR (and like I said before: I have no intention to create one), installing 3rd party plugins is as easy as copying a folder (basically the same procedure as with many VST plugins).

In other words: It's not up to me.

subtlearts wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 8:10 pmmodules could one day be added by the user? Possibly even paid, licensed ones
VCV Rack will be available as a VST2 and possibly VST3/AU/AAX plugin for around $99 shortly after Rack v2 releases later this year. It will be able to load normal VCV Rack plugins.
VCV Rack, the Eurorack simulator

Return to “Modular Synthesis”