Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Issue: PHASE LOCK under RATE
The black dot doesn't grey when selected as it does in NOISE. Not sure if this is intended or what is happening here.

Feature request: Cut of Filters in FX (Delay, Reverb)
The ability to move both filters at the same time by clicking and dragging the middle, with automation link and mouse wheel control. Not major but nice!
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W10, Cubase 10, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED), Yamaha CS2x (Custom Mapped).

edit: you are right with the phaselock, graphics dont update. Easy fix

regarding cutoff in reverb: you can do this already by assigning both LP/HP to a macro button

Hi,

found Avenger 1.4.10 in account. What's new?

NEW FILTER ???!!! :hyper:
U N I S O N : shoegaze/electronic wall of sound with heavenly voice
https://soundcloud.com/weareunison / https://www.facebook.com/unison666 / https://weareunison.com/

I think the filter was announced for 1.5?

just released. v1.4.10 - the last update before 1.5.0
fixing some of issues...

1.4.10 changelog
- fixed hang during loading in ProTools DAW
- fixed issue with wrong routing of FX busses after loading a preset in specific circumstances
- fixed issue with granular envelope global first trigger
- fixed issue with retriggering ARP notes when legato is being used and the chorder voices are being turned on and off
- fixed mouse wheel 12 steps for OSC transpose dial
- fixed issue with hanging ARP when sustain pedal is used
- fixed issue with playing ARP notes that were too long / too short after changing the ARP speed

Perfect and fine update, thanks for the great efforts meister Manuel

Can't wait for 5.0...
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W10, Cubase 10, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED), Yamaha CS2x (Custom Mapped).

sircuit wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 1:38 pm @msvs: seriously, how do you use Avenger with no HiDPI Support?

I mean if you use the 4K monitor and don’t scale windows, the daw is really really small, Explorer is small only Avenger can zoom in properly. (But is hard for the eyes to work like that)

Just installed Cubase (they have a 50% off offer ongoing btw) and without HDPI enabled it looks terribly small on high resolutions (and my screen is just 1440p). With HIDPI active, it looks great and the only modern plugin that does not support the mode is Avenger (Falcon, Rapid, Serum, u-he all look gorgeous). Meanwhile, Avenger is unusable because Cubase shows a quarter of it’s window.

Rapid woks fine you just have to select sofware rendering as opposed to gpu rendering within the plugin itself.

Also I have the truncated avenger window problem when using hidpi, the workaround is to use 100% or no scaling in windows. bu I emailed Rene from the support section of the website and he sent me a file which apparently (havent tried it yet) sets avenger to 50% and then you manually set it.
If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YER MEAT!?

kenny saunders wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 11:11 am
sircuit wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 1:38 pm @msvs: seriously, how do you use Avenger with no HiDPI Support?

I mean if you use the 4K monitor and don’t scale windows, the daw is really really small, Explorer is small only Avenger can zoom in properly. (But is hard for the eyes to work like that)

Just installed Cubase (they have a 50% off offer ongoing btw) and without HDPI enabled it looks terribly small on high resolutions (and my screen is just 1440p). With HIDPI active, it looks great and the only modern plugin that does not support the mode is Avenger (Falcon, Rapid, Serum, u-he all look gorgeous). Meanwhile, Avenger is unusable because Cubase shows a quarter of it’s window.

Rapid woks fine you just have to select sofware rendering as opposed to gpu rendering within the plugin itself.

Also I have the truncated avenger window problem when using hidpi, the workaround is to use 100% or no scaling in windows. bu I emailed Rene from the support section of the website and he sent me a file which apparently (havent tried it yet) sets avenger to 50% and then you manually set it.
(not at the computer now) how about manually setting Avenger to 50% in another host or in Cubase in 100% windows scaling mode, then reopening Cubase in HiDPI mode and then re-setting the scaling to something bigger?

sircuit wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 2:29 pm
kenny saunders wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 11:11 am

(not at the computer now) how about manually setting Avenger to 50% in another host or in Cubase in 100% windows scaling mode, then reopening Cubase in HiDPI mode and then re-setting the scaling to something bigger?
Actually I realised the problem is very minor indeed: when you initially load the plugin and you get the truncated graphic problem, literally all you have to do is resize the window by dragging (even though the square do thingy might no show) and it just corrects itself. So you can use any scaling.

My problem now seems to be that when I change the skin it resets to default skin whenever I reload cubase.
If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YER MEAT!?

kenny saunders wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 9:00 pm Actually I realised the problem is very minor indeed: when you initially load the plugin and you get the truncated graphic problem, literally all you have to do is resize the window by dragging (even though the square do thingy might no show) and it just corrects itself. So you can use any scaling.

My problem now seems to be that when I change the skin it resets to default skin whenever I reload cubase.
Confirmed, cheers!. A drag to the absolute minimum size, then back to larger seems to redraw the GUI. For the skin, dunno - I use the default, still the most readable among all.

Does the drumseq have a attack and sustain

100tifiko wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 1:40 pm Does the drumseq have a attack and sustain
I don't think overtly, but you can get creative and experiment with the MasterFX.
e.g. in terms of attack, if you don't want the sound to come in abruptly, try adding a subtle Mini-Chain to the mfx and playing with the settings there.
Reaper (win), i7-7700k, 16GB

MasterTuner wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 4:14 pm
100tifiko wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 1:40 pm Does the drumseq have a attack and sustain
I don't think overtly, but you can get creative and experiment with the MasterFX.
e.g. in terms of attack, if you don't want the sound to come in abruptly, try adding a subtle Mini-Chain to the mfx and playing with the settings there.
Thanks i found the way I watched the video on youtube and it help me looking what I wanted to do

Return to “Instruments”