FYI!! Melda SoundFactory ON SALE til JUNE 30

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
MSoundFactory MSoundFactory Sound Library

Whoa, missed TWO additional included Instruments!! Apologies to creator Jason Gibbins, aka: jmg8 — I bow to you, Sir!!

In case anyone else missed these, too, and believed me before… DON'T MISS NOW—They are a bit mind-blowing:) MP/EZ-Screen masterworks indeed!
David wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 3:32 pm
There's two main kinds of preset (as explained in that first video above): Global, and Instrument. As the screen-grab shows, now there are many globals, only two instruments. There will eventually be many more of both kinds.

EDIT: SORRY!! There are in fact FOUR Instruments in the current version, the other two shown below—and they're are quite amazing, don't miss!

Seriously… if these four example Factory Devices don't augur a fantastic future full of amazingness for MSF—and for the hidden powers of EZ-Screens as well—nothing will. Any fears I've had about the goals of SIMPLICITY and narrowly targeted sounds do NOT seem to be warranted—Bravo:)

EDIT of EDIT:

OF course, there are actually SIX; just found 2 more, and thoroughly checked ALL folders… I'm pretty sure this is it, for now. These last two are a little tamer than 3 and 4, at first glance, but as worthy of study, IMO:

Last edited by David on Sun May 12, 2019 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

this thing sounds way too digital...any way to make it more analogy?

to make it usefull you need to have all those melda plugins for sound designing, so just to have only this plugin does not make much sense i would say...

deejay2 wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 8:13 am this thing sounds way too digital...any way to make it more analogy?

to make it usefull you need to have all those melda plugins for sound designing, so just to have only this plugin does not make much sense i would say...
All the Melda FX are already included in MSF. :-P I don't know what you're taking about

deejay2 wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 8:13 am this thing sounds way too digital...any way to make it more analogy?

Laugh of the day :lol:

Even though This plugin is amazing, I warm (analog) heartedly recommend to buy all Melda plugins to up your sound design game :tu:

These just made me laugh with delight:

The grids for Rise & Fall, one of the 6 Factory devices in MSF, as of May 12, 2019

Was anyone able to frequency-split at "generator level" without using individual bandpass filters?
I mean I'm wondering if I just missed some buiding block feature in the generator grid which does that.
Last edited by Niowiad on Sun May 12, 2019 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Such awesome flexibility. Just bought it. 8)

If anybody needs a referral code for first time purchse, here's mine:

MELDA1069759

And big thanks to David for making all these great videos. :tu:

Stupid question. Is there a way to get an INIT or blank patch out of this thing?

wagtunes wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 11:42 am Stupid question. Is there a way to get an INIT or blank patch out of this thing?
The "Default" preset wipes everything out, as far as I can see.

Niowiad wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 11:43 am
wagtunes wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 11:42 am Stupid question. Is there a way to get an INIT or blank patch out of this thing?
Except I can't find the "Default" preset.

wagtunes wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 11:45 am
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Niowiad wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 11:47 am
wagtunes wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 11:45 am
Thanks. Right in front of my face.

Are these new instruments already there or do i have to download something ? (i'm not in the studio right now, just asking)
More BPM please

Am I the only one that sees many concept similarities between this and Zebra? I am not saying this as a bad thing - as a matter of fact, I even bought it already :-)
Fernando (FMR)

Return to “Instruments”