Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I don't remember the NFR policy either.

K looks like their site was only down for a bit. The following is taken from their Eula located here.

https://cytomic.com/sites/cytomic.com/f ... ense_0.pdf
(2d) License Transfers
You may transfer your license to the Software at the sole discretion of Cytomic in such that the following conditions have been:
1) A period of not less than 6 (six) months has passed since the most recent of the following has occurred:
i) you purchased your copy of the Software,
ii) you received a transfer of your copy of the Software,
iii) you downloaded an update of the Software.
2) The person receiving the license is made aware of the number of remaining authorisations available on the license as this number will remain un-changed upon transfer.
3) A transfer fee of 30% of the current full price for the plugin is received by Cytomic from the license owner.
4) The name and email address of who the software is to be transferred to is emailed to Cytomic by the primary user from their registered email address.
Once Cytomic deems the above conditions have been met and confirms that the recipient is aware of the authorisation count of the license the transfer can be approved.
I don’t see anything about them becoming nfr after the sale. I see that the activation count doesn’t get reset. Does anyone know if that gets replenished after so long, though? If not that’s kind of crap.

mgw38 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:53 am Re filter. Sugar Bytes WOW is still on sale at audiodeluxe.com
Thanks, looks interesting. Away from studio right now. Can anyone help: How does it compare to The Drop or any filter plugin for that matter?

EDIT: Listening to the demos on earphones. This thing sounds different than other filter plugins. Not sure if I really need it. A bit confused now. Sounds great nevertheless.
Last edited by LoveEnigma18 on Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

masterhiggins wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:46 am K looks like their site was only down for a bit. The following is taken from their Eula located here.

(2d) License Transfers
You may transfer your license to the Software at the sole discretion of Cytomic in such that the following conditions have been:
1) A period of not less than 6 (six) months has passed since the most recent of the following has occurred:
2) The person receiving the license is made aware of the number of remaining authorisations available on the license as this number will remain un-changed upon transfer.
3) A transfer fee of 30% of the current full price for the plugin is received by Cytomic from the license owner.
4) The name and email address of who the software is to be transferred to is emailed to Cytomic by the primary user from their registered email address.
Once Cytomic deems the above conditions have been met and confirms that the recipient is aware of the authorisation count of the license the transfer can be approved.
Thank you for sharing. I think those are too many conditions. Not helping me think in favour of getting The Drop at all.

masterhiggins wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:46 am K looks like their site was only down for a bit. The following is taken from their Eula located here.

(2d) License Transfers
I don’t see anything about them becoming nfr after the sale. I see that the activation count doesn’t get reset. Does anyone know if that gets replenished after so long, though? If not that’s kind of crap.
From their QA page:
https://cytomic.com/#questions
Each license automatically gets three authorisations per year,....

It seems that they changed the nfr condition. I did a transfer with them 3 years ago. Back then it became nfr. Good to know.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Uncle E wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:19 am sale stuff
Do you know if you're going to be adding Boz Sasquatch 2 while it's on intro price or is it currently only exclusive to Boz & PB ?

We have it for sale as well at audiodeluxe.com

Boz Digital Labs Sasquatch Kick Machine 2 Intro Offer

escalona wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:29 pm Hello, I'm thinking of taking advantage of the Sonible discount. I've tried Smart eq2 and I like the results, does anyone have an opinion whether I should go for the bundle of 3 eqs or get Frei:raum instead? Is there a difference at all?
Frei:raum includes the original Smart:EQ, not Smart:EQ 2. You would need to get the Sonible Special EQ Bundle. Also, I believe only the Special EQ Bundle is on sale so it's actually cheaper to get it than Frei:raum:

https://www.jrrshop.com/sonible-special-eq-bundle

gebz_15 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:08 pm Does anyone know what the (historically )lowest price for softube console 1 9000k channel strip?
It was $199 in February. If it was ever lower than that, I don't think it was by much.

Uncle E wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:15 am
escalona wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:29 pm Hello, I'm thinking of taking advantage of the Sonible discount. I've tried Smart eq2 and I like the results, does anyone have an opinion whether I should go for the bundle of 3 eqs or get Frei:raum instead? Is there a difference at all?
Frei:raum includes the original Smart:EQ, not Smart:EQ 2. You would need to get the Sonible Special EQ Bundle. Also, I believe only the Special EQ Bundle is on sale so it's actually cheaper to get it than Frei:raum:

https://www.jrrshop.com/sonible-special-eq-bundle
The single EQs have more functionality than the ones in freiraum.
But I think the description is wrong, since the Special EQ page on JRR displays all pictures from just freiraum.
Also in freiraum (at least my version 1.1) there is no Smart EQ2 layer (only v1).

Question for Uncle E: Autotheory 5 is out, with an upgrade price of 19$. Will you get the same price with extra discount?

Cheers Y, just had a look at the Mozaic site and AutoTheory 5 is free for AutoTheory 4 users. Good show.

Be warned that you need to add the MH Dirty Delay to your cart in order to get it for free. I thought it would be placed in your account so I didn't receive it with my order. I contacted AudioDeluxe, hoping they will add the MH Dirty Delay to my order as advertised here (no mention above that it is supposed to be added to the cart in order to receive the special).

jjj115 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:25 pm PluginGuru is doing a 3 for the price of 1 deal on a MegaMagic Bundle for Omnisphere which ends 1st May.

Get Megamagic Violin, Cello & Viola for $49

https://www.pluginguru.com/products/meg ... 65d2b9c5c8
Sweet bundle. Don't think this ever got so low.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”