Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

bought bigtone2 and techhouse xp, realy nice sounds :)

msvs wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:25 am - there is a Acid Breaks XP in the pipeline, since it uses 1.5.0 functions its on hold until the update is released
- regarding contacting Rene: please allow 24-48 response time, which is quite normal for a tech. support inquiry.
Awesome! Thanks can’t wait to hear it :tu:

i wrote rene and also gave feedback that v1.4.8 and also 1.4.9 bbeta is having long loading times and i get no reply here
I just talked with Rene, he said he has NO email from you (at least not in the last days)... so... :?: :?:

Could you please ask René if he got a mail from me as I sent it on the 21st and still got no reply...

msvs wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:51 am
i wrote rene and also gave feedback that v1.4.8 and also 1.4.9 bbeta is having long loading times and i get no reply here
I just talked with Rene, he said he has NO email from you (at least not in the last days)... so... :?: :?:
nonsense ;), i got a reply 1-2 hours ago where he said i shall wait next week he is addressing some issue. mccai.... i dont post here my name.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

http://www.vengeance-storage.com/produc ... 9beta3.exe
http://www.vengeance-storage.com/produc ... 9beta3.dmg

now the freeze problem should be gone, on MAC... please feel free to test

Does anyone else have an issue with Arp Velocity?
The 1st note is the same loudness for me as the rest, and it should be quieter.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Reaper (win), i7-7700k, 16GB

then it seems like you have either the VELO slider in the amp down, or the VELO knob in the ARP

@msvs do you intend on doing something with the interface rendering under windows when the zoom is under 100%?

On 2560 x 1440 monitor (and 150% windows scaling) it looks fuzzy AF at 80% zoom.

no there is nothing planned in this direction at the moment

msvs wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:37 pm no there is nothing planned in this direction at the moment
That's unfortunate. I'm no hawk but it's hard for me to believe that people keep 2k/4K monitors at 1 meter away with windows default scaling...

Manuel, I'd like to thank you and thank the whole team behind the creation of Avenger and the XPs, yesterday bought the Trance Two, it sounds fantastic, and considering that Avenger is only now at its early phase of development [version 1.4.8] and in spite of that it offers a great amount of features, I'm sure the future plans will bring lots of potential features.
Thank you! :tu: :clap:

thx :)

Manuel is the sub osc on the chord arp is going to work also with the guitars on the 1.5 update

Is there any news on getting LFO and Mod Envelope sync to DAW bar/beat for version 1.5? I'd love to create some presets that are guaranteed to always play in particular sync with the host tempo and currently, as you know, it's not possible to do.

EDIT: would actually be useful for the ARP too.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

Return to “Instruments”