Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Also the possibility to do hard sync using the same technique as the FM would be insame imagine using a wavetable as a master sync that sonic sound would be awsome

thats on our list ;)

and you should keep your old Avenger 1.4.8 in the folder, just rename the file ending from .dll to .xxx or something like this (PC) ,so you can revert any time

A crash from unloading the limiter has been fixed... just redownload with the same link and test again please

msvs wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:13 pm
SQ Anhunja, SQ Epic Phase Two, SQ Rockin Blaze, SQ Steamrunner, : dont know what you mean, the arp is in normal mode (except it has LATCH mode turned on, (see SYS Page/right column on top). If there is something not right, could you please send me a video of it to info at vengeance-sound dot com? PS Do you use newest version (at least 1.4.8 or 1.4.9 beta?)

SQ Arena, SQ Frontal, SQ Opener Scene, SQ The Psy-Cho 2:
Here the Arp Trigger "FIRST NOTE" is selected (again: SYS Page/right column on top). This is because the LEFT SPLIT plays also an Arp or TG sequence. The FIRST NOTE option now means: both, left and right hand sequences are synced. The one which is pressed first (left or right hand) is the master clock, the other syncs to it and jumps / starts on the correct position, if its pressed later.

I dont know if you mean that behaviour?
Thank you, Manuel, for replying so quickly.
The main problem was - and I am really ashamed of admitting it - that I was still using V1.4.2. :oops:
In that old version there were only two settings for the Arp Trigger parameter in the SYS Page [btw: I wasn't even aware of that parameter], i.e. "Independent" and "First Note"]. Setting the Arp Trigger to "First Note" solved the problems I described above. But then I updated to V1.4.8 anyway.

I really appreciate that you took your time to explain to me how these presets work, that really helps to understand the synth better. :tu:

However, having had a closer look at the ARP page now, I think I might have found some minor inconsistencies in the GUI (i. e. in all the factory skins), and that is the position of some words/labels in relation to the very displays below them (they are not centred): most obviously "Velocity" (should be moved a few pixels to the left), but also "Octaves", "Fixed Note", "End Note" and "Pat. Speed" (only one or two pixels to the right, I don't know). But of, course, this is nothing serious and nothing urgent; just fix it when you have the time.

no worries, there will be an update for every skin with version 1.5.0. to match all new functions

extra long walkthrough of EVERY preset in the new Trance Two XP!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnpqKZgU7AU

I checked my delay test project with 1.4.9 BETA. The delay seems to be fixed. However, when any preset is loaded and I try to change the latency, my Cubase just freezes. But not with the init preset, when initially loaded.
Cubase Pro 10.5.12 @ Windows 10 Home v1909 @ i9-9900K 32GB @ Gigabyte Z370 HD3P
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcLk3l ... gPCNegk5gw
https://soundcloud.com/dj-mce-1

Beard!

i wrote rene and also gave feedback that v1.4.8 and also 1.4.9 bbeta is having long loading times and i get no reply here and from rene, guys i dunno but what infos do you need! i want to work with avenger and not wait all the time and not knowing if you address the issues at all?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

In another forum I recently read "Avenger works best when you replace it with Rapid" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I had an unexpected laugh but that unfortunately shows part of its reputation, no matter how often the devs say all is fine :ud:

well it was working great, well not great in performance but well before 1.4.8 with loading times around 3 secs and now over/about 15 secs and it cannot be to wait so long and manuel not replying etc.

yeah rapid is FAST and rock solid but i love avenger and its granular synth functions which rapid doesnt have (it is of course not for this).
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Hi Manuel, are there any plans for a big beat/breakbeat xp? Chemical bros, prodigy etc, or am I just getting old and no one makes that anymore? :lol: :pray:

msvs wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:57 am thats on our list ;)

and you should keep your old Avenger 1.4.8 in the folder, just rename the file ending from .dll to .xxx or something like this (PC) ,so you can revert any time
Yes thank you thats going to open new sound possibilities

dawson2930 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:09 pm Hi Manuel, are there any plans for a big beat/breakbeat xp? Chemical bros, prodigy etc, or am I just getting old and no one makes that anymore? :lol: :pray:
I still listen to that stuff fairly often myself. I would be into that.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

- there is a Acid Breaks XP in the pipeline, since it uses 1.5.0 functions its on hold until the update is released
- regarding contacting Rene: please allow 24-48 response time, which is quite normal for a tech. support inquiry.

Return to “Instruments”