Arturia VCollection 7 Official thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
V Collection X

The bug has been fixed and the price is now listed at $199 for me.

Rather amusingly, I had contacted support about this earlier in the day. Rather than apologize and assure me that the price was being adjusted, they sent me a long boilerplate response rambling on about thousands of hours of developer time and how they can’t offer free updates. Lame.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

MikeCallon wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:11 pm 299 is the crossgrade price? What's the deal with others stating their upgrade is 99? Is this a bug also or specific to users with a certain combination of software/hardware? I'm a V6, Pigments & all 9 effects owner but my upgrade is still 199.
99 is people who purchased v6 recently.

I have MiniFilter and can upgrade for $99! :tu:

Just a +1 for those a little annoyed with the pricing. I own V6, Preamps, Filters, and bought Compressors first day, and upgrade is 199. Waiting for the 99.

Anyone have a list of the tape racks that are included with the Melotron please?

I have V6 and all the fx (preamps, filters, comps). My current offer is $199.

Will update once it hits $99, they can choose whether they get my $99 now or later.
A well-behaved signature.

AnX wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:24 pm everyone thinks cheaper is better, free is even betterer!

Arturia obviously think £199 is good right now. If you dont, wait for a sale. They wont drop the price because a few ppl on a forum dont agree
That's one way to look at it. The other way is people are aware we're in the middle of spring sales and are about to hit summer sales and thats when the real bargains come out. 200 USD/EUROS can go a long way in the right sale.

Pytchblend wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:33 pm Anyone have a list of the tape racks that are included with the Melotron please?
There are 65 tape sounds so, it's hard to publish a list. The sounds are coming from Mark 1, Mark 2, M300 and M400. Which sound or sounds are you looking for?
Fernando (FMR)

ow man...i love CZ !!

Have lots of Arturia software including V6, Pigments and a Keystep...$199...meh. Would upgrade at $99 tops. I'd like to see better benefits for us customers who have already invested quite a bit.

I've already got the V6 earlier B3, as well as B3s from half a dozen other companies, plus 3 different Mellotron plugins (and I do love Mellotron), plus several EMS synths. I think they should have overhauled several of the older synths to make it worth it, especially the CS-80 and Jupiter. Between the MemoryMoon ME80 and Roland Cloud, I feel that Arturia have fallen behind.

The same thing has happened with IK Multimedia...the Vox AC-30 in Amplitude is REALLY old now. It is awful when it is one of the most famous and desirable amps. I hope for they (Arturia) consider updating the CS-80 and Jupiter soon.

deastman wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:12 pm The bug has been fixed and the price is now listed at $199 for me.

Rather amusingly, I had contacted support about this earlier in the day. Rather than apologize and assure me that the price was being adjusted, they sent me a long boilerplate response rambling on about thousands of hours of developer time and how they can’t offer free updates. Lame.
No change yet in my account.

I paid 199 Euro for mine. Managed to download everything apart from the Mellotron, which is stuck on 5% and keeps restarting, servers must be overloaded. Synthi, CZ & B3v2 are all very nice.

Same thing here... V6, Pigments, 9 effects and a Keylab 61. #not199 I also have XILS 4, a couple very good mellotron plugins and the pluginboutique CZ... no compelling reason to buy even at $99... Maybe V8... :phones:

waltercruz wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:36 pm I bought V6 update in march ($99) and another $99 to me, living on Brazil, is quite a lot of money tbh.
I got this offer too (did upgrade 5>6 in end of march). And i find such price reasonable for that 3 devices.
But i can understand indignation what regards 199 for v6 early owners (and moreover who did grab Pigment\FXs together with that). Because on the contrary, it is necessary to somehow encourage those who produce support the very first, so to speak in the forefront. It is logical yet. I think 99 should be for all v6 users, as intro. (199 for v5 and so on)

Apologize for my early post. Actually my loyalty price is 199€ as you. I was misreading as turned the Arturia page on single product and then shown 99€. But I right sent an upset mail and message to Arturia. Or they change the offer or I'll pass. And check on Facebook page, there a lot of upset and disappointed costumers as us here that wrote the same.
Last edited by modularg2 on Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Instruments”