TAL Reverb 4 updated.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just noticed TAL Reverb 4 has been updated.

https://tal-software.com/products/tal-reverb-4
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I haven't tried it yet, how's the sound compared to the olrd version?

Not much experience with previous versions but can say this is really nice - crisp, clear repeats and some awesome modulation. Better than half the paid reverbs around but that's no surprise from TAL. Get it.

looks nice - i love tal

Way better GUI, they added a couple of controls since the original Reverb4 only had a few, and it sounds better with longer tails and in the high end overall.

heavymetalmixer wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:43 pm I haven't tried it yet, how's the sound compared to the olrd version?
Been away so haven't tried it yet. Will do today.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

TAL-Reverb-4 always sounded a bit muffled to me, and not very pristine (rather "old school" sound, if you will). Curious what the new version sounds like.

Last edited by Vortifex on Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yeah, sounds pretty good. Can't compare it with the former version now, unfortunately, but, sounds a'ight. :)

Does this mean they will update the reverb on Tal sampler?
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

I would be so stoked if TAL eventually released a full-fledged paid reverb plugin. I've milked Reverb 4 for that lush, modulated plate sound for so long, and would love to see what TAL could whip up if they included a more dedicated feature set. As it stands, I really enjoy this update, as dialing the amount and speed of modulation really helps me to properly tweak longer ambiences.

yay, this is amazing reverb for making synth alive and also for making really LUSH sounds
https://youtu.be/aw660ncUjkk

Love it!
Thank you.

Return to “Effects”