Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

There was a u-he sale on NI not that long ago. One of those NKS sales. But that was a very unusual event.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Got this in the mail today:

"I'm sad to let you know that April's goody bag was our last goody bag. For many reasons we have decided to bring our service to an end.

We want to thank you for being a Track Spark subscriber. We will close all the accounts on the last day of April which obviously means that no-one will pay in May.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

All the best,
Track Spark"

Gonna miss Track Spark. They had a decent run.

Feelshallright wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:01 am Got this in the mail today:

"I'm sad to let you know that April's goody bag was our last goody bag. For many reasons we have decided to bring our service to an end.

We want to thank you for being a Track Spark subscriber. We will close all the accounts on the last day of April which obviously means that no-one will pay in May.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

All the best,
Track Spark"
I hadn't heard of them before so I checked them out. Looks like you can get April's goody bag for free as part of the first month trial basis. You do need to provide a credit card or PayPal account, but they won't charge you and you can cancel anytime...
Since April is the last month, looks like it probably wouldn't hurt to check it out as long as you're OK to providing your PayPal account or credit card.

mgw38 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:10 pm There was a u-he sale on NI not that long ago. One of those NKS sales. But that was a very unusual event.
Okay, that was probably it. Thanks!

Ou_Tis wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:09 am
Feelshallright wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:23 am
pheeleep wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:27 pm
pekadan wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:17 pm SPL DrumXchanger is $29 + VAT right now. When I looked for reviews, I found this opinion by Audiofanzine: "At $199.66 + VAT, the DrumXchanger is a no-brainer!". That was in 2010 though. 9 years later, is it a no-brainer at $29 I wonder?
It does what it says it does well, but honestly you should demo it (I did, before purchasing it on sale a while back). Another thing to consider is that it comes with the SPL transient designer built in (well 2 of them actually, one for the original source and one for the sample). I have occasionally used this plugin just for the transient designer on the "original" source, not even using it as a drum replacer at all.
A couple of great deals on this Easter sale. I thought PA was done for the month, but I was able to use my voucher to get ChannelX for peanuts.
You don't think there will be any more PA sales this month?...
PA just announced another sale this month, all amps and pedals $10 - $29.

I spent my $50 voucher on Drumxchanger just in case there wouldn't be any more good PA sales this month, probably should have waited until after getting everything on my wish list or the end of the month to use a voucher on a plugin I don't particularly want... has interesting creative potential though.

Tbh it took Trackspark survived much longer than I thought they would ...

Argh, now I have to guess which PA amp will next be on sale when I still have a voucher. Chandler or Bassdude?

Well played

As far as I can remember Bassdude has been on sale way more often than Chandler (trying to get Chandler for a decent price for ages ;-) ).

Does Cytomic The Drop ever go on sale? Sounds great, but $99 is too much for me. I am seeing FabFilter Volcano 2 for about $45 in my account. Any suggestions here?

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:36 am Does Cytomic The Drop ever go on sale? Sounds great, but $99 is too much for me. I am seeing FabFilter Volcano 2 for about $45 in my account. Any suggestions here?
you might pick it up in the KVR sales threads... but it's worth it. It really is.
it really is one of the few plugins i use in EVERY track, every project, every style of music.

Someone was selling The Drop for $62 a few days ago here, but I think it's long gone by now.

I think Volcano 2 it's okay, but FF could do better.

sqigls wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:47 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:36 am Does Cytomic The Drop ever go on sale? Sounds great, but $99 is too much for me. I am seeing FabFilter Volcano 2 for about $45 in my account. Any suggestions here?
you might pick it up in the KVR sales threads... but it's worth it. It really is.
it really is one of the few plugins i use in EVERY track, every project, every style of music.
Hmmm. Thanks for the suggestion, it indeed sounds excellent. No one is selling it at the moment on KVR I think and I surely won't spend $99, at least now. Also, for second hand purchase, they charge $30 for any future license transfers.

I am getting a great deal from FabFilter on Pro-C 2 and Volcano 2 bundle during this sale, so kind of impatient to jump on that. :ud: :borg:

e@rs wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:47 am Someone was selling The Drop for $62 a few days ago here, but I think it's long gone by now.

I think Volcano 2 it's okay, but FF could do better.
Thanks. Yeah, I searched and saw it sold recently. Even $62 will be a bit high for me, considering I am getting a great deal on Pro-C 2 and Volcano 2 ($85 for both).

Is Drop only worth for its "filter" sound? Because on demoing Volcano 2 I see it is very powerful and sounds great.

EDIT: Just posted in sell & buy forum for a quick check if anyone is selling it.

In case you'd like another Cytomic plugin, they do offer vouchers:
https://cytomic.com/#questions

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”