Arturia Collection Speculation thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm out the door with vsti's but, might be tempted by...

OSCar

or maybe...

JP-8000

curve ball...

Transcendent 2000

Scotty wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:15 pm I'd love any ensoniq emulation including Ensoniq EPS, Fizmo and DP/4 effects box.
Try the free SQ8l vst,it's good

-> Roland Juno-106

But only if the sound comes close to the original (like the Roland cloud emulation).

- > Cowbell
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Martkorg wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:08 am
Scotty wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:15 pm I'd love any ensoniq emulation including Ensoniq EPS, Fizmo and DP/4 effects box.
Try the free SQ8l vst,it's good
I love SQ8L but, isn’t it pretty much 32bit only? And I’m not sure if it’s Mac compatible. I have it on an old PC laptop. It would be great if there was a 64bit AU version. I’d also like to see Arturia do a Fizmo as well

Tj Shredder wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:28 am And Technos Acxel. Arturia had always been recreating ancient monsters unaffordable for normal humans back in the days...
This seems like such an obvious candidate for an iPad app, I can’t imagine why no one has made one yet.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

An IMPOSCAR also would be good in the v collection (oscar)

deastman wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:41 am I’d like them to refresh their older emulations, personally. I’d love a CS-80 that actually sounds somewhat like the real thing.
It would be great but I suppose people are not ready to pay for that

Decades ago when reading about the Mahavishnu Jan Hammer, he mentioned using the Freeman String synthesizer with a wood resonator modification. That might be an interesting one with a choice of both resonators.

tappert wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:54 pm
deastman wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:41 am I’d like them to refresh their older emulations, personally. I’d love a CS-80 that actually sounds somewhat like the real thing.
It would be great but I suppose people are not ready to pay for that
Fair point. They aren’t likely to come out and say “You know those emulations we’ve been selling you for years? Well, it turns out that we totally missed the mark on that. But we’ve finally gone back and redid them properly. You should pay to upgrade to the latest suite to get them. Again.”
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

dune_rave wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:15 pm An IMPOSCAR also would be good in the v collection (oscar)
Have you tried GForce Imposcar?

I know imposcar 1 & 2, its great, but i'd like to see the arturia version

Anyone who would emulate anything Ensoniq have my immediate support! Just imagine having an EPS with a large memory... :o

/C
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

dune_rave wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:03 am I know imposcar 1 & 2, its great, but i'd like to see the arturia version
No bad vibes intended for Arturia, but I have a hard time seeing how anyone can top Imposcar. It's close to a perfect synthesizer in my mind.

/C
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

Hammond Novachord, the first polyphonic synthesizer...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm3RBAZChrQ

Return to “Instruments”