Eplex7 DSP releases Cinematic Metal Drums 1 – plug-in instrument for Win/Mac

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Eplex7 DSP Cinematic Metal Drums 1, a VSTi & AU plug-in instrument for Windows and Mac, that can also be used as an expanding library in our FREE Eplex7 Player or in our plug-in instruments. Available as Win VSTi x32 / x64 bit, Apple MAC OSX Audio unit or Mac VST3 plug-in.

Cinematic Metal Drums 1 is a collection of metal drum banks designed mainly for film music / video game music (horror, dramatic, thriller, sci-fi, futuristic, war, action, fantasy, soundtracks) but can be used also in various styles of electronic music like hitech, hardcore, industrial, dark/experimental, ambient, techno/tekno, or intros/outros of various songs (drum & bass/neurofunk, hardcore, hitech/psycore etc.)

The plug-in / collection includes cinematic metal drums, metallic horror drum hits, dramatic steel drum hits, thriller drums, sci-fi drums, medieval metal drum hits, gongs, factory industrial drums, from heavy fat metal sounds to sharper treble hits.

This modern plug-in instrument for MAC & Windows / VSTi / AU / Mac VST, x32/x64bit and include multi-octaved / multi-sampled sounds, instruments, waveforms and synths which sounds perfect in wide range of tones / octaves from C3 to C7 or more.

All sounds can be modified by internal parameters like LFO rate/depth (Triangle, Sinus, Saw, Square, Exponent) with Pitch, Expression and Pan modulation. Low pass / High pass filter with cutoff, Reverb/Space, Amplitude envelope, Pan. You can play in various modes: polyphonic, Monophonic or Legato with Glide function. You can use external VST plug-in effects from Eplex7 or other manufacturer to significantly modify all included instruments and create brand new sounds fast and easy.

FEATURES:

- Low pass / High Pass filter with cutoff
- High quality sound engine, disk streaming technology (saving RAM memory and very low CPU consumption)
- LFO with rate/depth (Triangle, Sinus, Saw, Square, Exponent) with Pitch, Expression and Pan modulation
- Fast preset / sounds browser with menu / arrows
- Reverb/Space
- Glide function (Legato mode), Mono mode and Polyphonic mode
- Pan knob
- Amplitude envelope (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release)
- Velocity mode selector

SPECIFICATION:

- Compatibility: plug-in instrument that can be used also as expanding instruments library in our Free Eplex7 Player or in our plug-in instruments
- Requirements: MAC & Windows / VSTi 2.0 & 3.0 / AU / Mac VST, x32/x64bit
- File formats: *.MSE
- Size: 54,5 MB

LIST OF MULTI-OCTAVE INSTRUMENTS:

- 100ton metal
- Deep metal
- Gong
- High metal
- Metal arch
- Scifi horror metal
- Sparkling metal
- Teknologic
- Thrill metal
- Underground tunel hit

LEARN MORE: https://eplex7.com/eplex7dsp/index.php/ ... t-win-mac/

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR FREE EPLEX7 PLAYER VST & AU:
https://eplex7.com/eplex7dsp/index.php/ ... ee-player/

PRICE in currency: 7,90 €, Introductory time-limited price: 5.90 €
PRICE in credits: 4 Credits (Buy credits, pay in credits and save up to 70% or more!)
www.eplex7.com - software developer of VST plugins, effects, VST / AU instruments, samples + Free plugins and samples

Hello guys,
you can see Cinematic Metal Drums 1 in action in this video: https://youtu.be/5OHIlryOcsI

Have a nice weekend.
Eplex7 DSP team
www.eplex7.com - software developer of VST plugins, effects, VST / AU instruments, samples + Free plugins and samples

Hello producers,

we made next video with Cinematic Metal Drums 1, you can see it at youtube: https://youtu.be/QS4qBUAORWI

Thank you for your purchases :-)

Best regards,
Eplex7 DSP team

I purchased the library. It was only 6 dollars or so, so that helps my evaluation. The instruments don't sound that diverse, and there seems to be a lot of pitch shifting instead of recording different samples. And they're all extremely verby, even with the reverb turned down. I think there's some interesting possibilities and I'll find uses for it, but I'm somewhat underwhelmed. Mixed reviews, I guess.

spoontechnique wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:55 am I purchased the library. It was only 6 dollars or so, so that helps my evaluation. The instruments don't sound that diverse, and there seems to be a lot of pitch shifting instead of recording different samples. And they're all extremely verby, even with the reverb turned down. I think there's some interesting possibilities and I'll find uses for it, but I'm somewhat underwhelmed. Mixed reviews, I guess.
Hello spoontechnique,
Thanks for feedback. Sounds/samples are recorded in octaves. People prefer this way instead of every one sample recorded (this will be extremly hungry for CPU and RAM). So if you want to use 30-80 instances of multi instruments octave sampling is better.
Regarding reverb - many people prefer it this way in cinematic music (enought space). You can set amount of long reverb by length of note - release knob.
Eplex7 DSP team

Hello producers,

we would like to inform you that you can Save 45% off in Spring sale on our VSTi plug-ins, synthesizers, VSTi / AU instruments.
https://eplex7.com/
We wish you Happy Easter :-)
Eplex7 DSP team

Videos you posted doesn't help anyone to judge the sound of the instruments. You should use just "naked" instruments without mixing another sounds that are not included.
Eplex7 DSP wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:23 pmSounds/samples are recorded in octaves. People prefer this way instead of every one sample recorded (this will be extremly hungry for CPU and RAM). So if you want to use 30-80 instances of multi instruments octave sampling is better.
This is nonsense. Actually we users prefer to have sampled more velocity layers per note including round-robin to get rid of machine gun effect especially from percussion sounds like these. Yes the is way to simulate dynamics per velocity by filters and effects and also there is way to simulate round-robin by randomly offset sample start but still we users prefer real dynamic behavior of sound for sampled instruments.
Eplex7 DSP wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:23 pmRegarding reverb - many people prefer it this way in cinematic music (enought space). You can set amount of long reverb by length of note - release knob.
Again this is wrong. If you do not provide multi mic position then you have to include dry sounds. If included samples are preprocessed with reverb you will have problem setting correct position for instrument in mix because you have included it in your sample. This means bad stage and troubles with mix.

Do not take this as rant but as suggestions. :tu:

Return to “Instruments”