RAPID Synthesizer | Rapid 1.8.0 released | Free "SP - Granular Elements"

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic

please delete
Last edited by D.K Envelope on Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

D.K Envelope wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:45 pm if you could sell it you would have zero customers right now :D
good joke right ?
Technically you're wrong. If Parawave have 10.000 customers and all of them sell their licenses to 10.000 people, those people become customers. So it's 1.38 stars out of 5 kind of joke. I hope your music isn't as bad as your humour.

please delete
Last edited by D.K Envelope on Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Insert Steven Wright quote here:

parawave wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:09 pm What kind of scope/content do you expect?
I sometimes read things like: "The Rapid XTs are too expensive." which kind of bothers me. I understand the motivation behind this, but when they compare it to other synth soundsets they think of 128 Sylenth1 patches for 15$ or something like that. 128 single layer patches, created with a very limited synth, compared to modern ones, and no other content.

It's not an objective comparison at all, since no one mentions the exclusive wavetable, multi-sample and drum sample (sometimes even vocal sample) content contained in our XTs. And the considerably more complex presets, sometimes even with multi-layer MIDI sequences.
A fair comparison would be a Rapid XT vs. 128 presets + at least 50 wavetables + 50 multi-samples + 50 drum samples and genre related MIDI compositions. Do you get this for 50€ ?
Hi parawave. I don't own this synth, just been demoing it.

The price range should be something that is set by the products value, its demand and its competitors. If I read someone who's great at sound design but rarely does soundsets would do one for Rapid, then this is a highlight. And if you sell enough already, then there's no reason to worry.

50€ for a XT is okay, if it offers something more unique. Stepping through the 1000th supersaw isn't meant with that :lol: I can do that with any other cheap synth. And if 128 Sylenth1 presets offer sonically the same as a Rapid XT, but is only 15$, then that's a fair comparison.

I don't know who's regularly doing your soundsets, but I feel like I heard them all already in Nexus demos, Avenger demos and so on.

Like probably any other EDM producer I own dozens of samplepacks. So drum samples included don't make it more valueable for me. MIDI compositions are nice, but same here: I wouldn't (and probably legally can't) use them anyways, it's only a gimmick to see the work of someone else and only works for that particular demo. I think 50 multi-samples is also relative, if it's only used for like 1 or 2 patches. That's the value it has for a customer.

The wavetables are the only thing I'd consider useful additional content. Listening to new fancy sounds, preferably not samples made with another synth, made easily editable, tailored to this synth, using its unique features, that's something that makes the value for me.

Hope that helps, great synth so far :)

did i like their support ? yes
Last edited by Suizimi on Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Suizimi wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:13 pm XxEDxX: keep an eye on hive 2 or vps avenger this is a better place to invest
Hi Suizimi, I demoed Avenger already but it was soooooo buggy and such a CPU hog, even in version 1.4.x and with every update there are some new twists going on. I think that is not a good sign either.

Hive2 may be worth looking at. At the moment I'm very happy with Synthmaster and just sneak peaking around to see what else is out there :lol:

XxEDxX: yeah you are right :D
synthmaster is very good :tu:

XxEDxX wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:27 pm
Suizimi wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:13 pm XxEDxX: keep an eye on hive 2 or vps avenger this is a better place to invest
Hi Suizimi, I demoed Avenger already but it was soooooo buggy and such a CPU hog, even in version 1.4.x and with every update there are some new twists going on. I think that is not a good sign either.

Hive2 may be worth looking at. At the moment I'm very happy with Synthmaster and just sneak peaking around to see what else is out there :lol:
I can confirm. Pre 1.4.8 avenger was ok running since then it is taking 15!!!!!! Sec to open.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Delete
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

The ' Transmitter ' Expansion by ' H.0 ' For The ' Parawave - Rapid ' Polyphonic Hybrid Synthesizer

Arps = 79, Bass = 1, Bells = 1, Drums = 9, Effects - 4, Keys = 4, Leads = 17, Pads = 4,
Plucks = 3, Sequences = 13, Synths = 6,Tracks = 59.

Transmitter Soundset - Details:

- Inside the Download: 1 Free " Transmitter " Expansion with 200 Presets.
- Genre: Dance - Electro - IDM - Modern Synth Music - World
- For: Parawave - Rapid v1.5.1 or later
- Note. The BPM Tempo is 120
- Format: *. FXP & *. WAV
- Release Date: 01.01.2019
- File Size: 55 MB
- Price: Free - Gift.

Sonic Sirius - Synthesizer Soundsets
Freeware Soundsets for Software and Hardware Synthesizer
http://ohlenbostelhelge.magix.net/public/

Royalty Free Soundset License
All ' Sonic Sirius ' Freeware Soundsets they can be used commercially in
things like movies, games, and anything else you might need a cool
sound for. You may not however redistribute them for a profit.

https://www.kvraudio.com/product/the-tr ... nic-sirius

The Transformation Expansion by Sonic Sirius for the Parawave - Rapid Hybrid Synthesizer.

7x Drum loops - 12x Leads - 4x Organs - 29x Sequences - 48x Tracks.

Details:

- 1 Free " Transformation " Expansion with 100 Presets.
- Genre: Dance - Electro - Drums - Modern Synth Music - World.
- For: Parawave - Rapid v1.6.0.3 or later.
- Note: The BPM Tempo is 120.
- Format: *. FXP & *. WAV.
- File Size: 113 MB.

https://www.kvraudio.com/product/the-tr ... nic-sirius

The Music Styles and Rhythms Expansion by H.O for the Parawave - Rapid Hybrid Synthesizer

54 Music Styles & Rhythm

12x Disco, 34x Standards Basic, 8x Rock-Pop, 5x Funk-Disco, 4x Latin Rock, 2x Reggae, 6x Blues-Rock, 3x Boogie, 3x Bossa, 6x House, 4x Drum'n'Bass, 4xTechno, 6x Hip-Hop, 5x Samba, 3x Salsa, 3x Ska,
9x 8Beat, 2x Electropop, 4x Soul, 3x Country, 4x R 'n'B Dance, 3x Trance, 2x Garage, 2x Shuffle,
3x Tango, 7x Funk, 5x Ballad, 3x Gospel, 3x Blue Grass, 4x Twist, 2x Charleston, 2x Foxtrott,
4x Cha Cha Cha, 2x Merengue, 2x Rhumba, 4x Swing, 1x Fusion, 4x 16Beat, 3x Punk, 3x Polka,
4x Latin Pop, 3x Waltz, 3x Paso Doble, 4x Mambo, 2x Beguine, 2x Musette, 6x Heavy Rock,
7x Intro, 7x Ending, 2x March, 8x Afro-Cub, 3x Boogie, 5x Jazz, 1x Slow.

Details:

- The Music Styles Expansion with 250 Drumkits.
- The Drum samples are from the " Alesis SR-16 " Drum machine.
- Format: Presets (*. FXP) & Drum Samples (*. WAV).
- Genre: 54 Music Styles & Rhythm.
- For Parawave - Rapid v1.6.0.3 or later.
- Note: The BPM Tempo is different.
- File Size: 45 MB.

https://www.kvraudio.com/product/the-mu ... nic-sirius

i like the sythwave pack good sounds in it
Last edited by Suizimi on Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

i really apoligize for my older post
it was not fair from me

First point i want say: Parawave has a great support ,
I'm just too impatient and they give you an answer within 24 hours ,and that is true .

Second point: The prices for the Xts are a great value , i was a little disappointed from the pack :"Future Strike" that was not my taste but the others like: Synthwave or Deep house are really great.

Third point: It is the best Synth outhere for me , especially for the sound.

I know its a late apologize but i feel really bad now
I think I have private matters interfere with it

D.K Envelope wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:40 pm i really apoligize for my older post
it was not fair from me

I'm just too impatient and they give you an answer within 24 hours ,and that is true .

Second point: The prices for the Xts are a great value , i was a little disappointed from the pack :"Future Strike" that was not my taste but the others like: Synthwave or Deep house are really great.

...and we paid him a lot to write this text. :-D Just kidding.

Thank You very much for those words and we are happy that you now like RAPID. We wish you a lot of fun! :tu:

D.K Envelope wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:40 pm i really apoligize for my older post
it was not fair from me

No problem. Your apology wasn't really necessary, but we appreciate it!
Thank you for your purchase, we're glad for every customer and hope you have a blast with it.

Return to “Instruments”