This is, what comes into my mind when you talk about future features
- A Global On/Off Button which means, when Global is activated in LAYER 1, all Layers play the same ARP from Layer1.
- Speed to a non BPM Synced, as we have in the sequencer
- BPM Sync up to 1/256
- Arrows to adjust the whole notes up and down of a midi file.
(Sometimes you forget to import the midi on note C)
- Shuffle Knob when Midi File is loaded.
- Saving Effect Racks as Presets
- Multiple Effects Use
- Mix Knob
- Possibility to set 6db/oct - 12db/oct - 24db/oct - 48db/oct
- An analyser behind the curves in the EQ display
OSC - Mix option:
Now you have Filter -> Insert and Insert -> Filter. It would be nice to have this:
Detune -> Filter -> Insert
Detune -> Insert -> Filter
Insert -> Detune -> Filter (Gives the option to distort the original wavetable before it gets detuned)
- Better categorising of XTs
(XT) -> click -> Categories open such as Bass, Leads, Synths, Bells, -> click -> right site open a list with the presets from the chosen category.
- Custom categories for presets
- Easy Import/Export function for own XTs. Presets + Wavetables/Multisamples should be packed into a zip or .rapidcontent file which is possible to import there.
- Copy/Paste/Sort function for presets incl. copying the wavetables/multisamples into the new direction. (only possible with own sounds)
- Search function
- Possibility to connect a macro with the amount of R1 R2 R3 R4 etc.
Pitchbend & Modwheel:
- A "lag" Button as we have in Aveng*cought*
- Would love to have the Modwheel & Pitchbend always available even in the layers.
It could be placed in the left bottom corner.
- Lock or marking possibility on the mainpage mixer to turn down or up marked or all knobs for the same amount.
- The whole volume of the synth seems to be very loud. A standard -12db would be nice. Maybe we can create this as an option tab behind Layer 8 to have those options.
- Would love to see the values on each knobs / EQs etc and should be editable.
Maybe this encourages ideas.