Brainworx SEM Synthesizer??!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Each time that I see this topic I click to see if PA announced their SEM. :dog:

Next up....
Air virtual Instruments bundle including:

Air Vacuum (version 2.000001 no less!! with groundbreaking bux-fixes and a changelog to die for)
Loom V1 (can upgrade to v2 at extra cost. Existing users of V2 will have pay a downgrade fee before upgrade is rolled out)
and the old school pro tools plugins from back in the Pt7.x days!

heavy hitter intro at 399
699 a week thereafter

huh, and here I thought this thing (brainworx SEM) was just around the corner. might as well just forget about it now I guess (because doing so will surely make it appear :) )

/\
Thar she be!

Can’t wait to check it out

So do those images hint that its about to be released?

ED26221A-9479-4801-82B1-3F376EBCB9FE.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I wonder if we can expect the release to happen before the month ends, wanna use my voucher if possible :)

BeeDog wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:40 am I wonder if we can expect the release to happen before the month ends, wanna use my voucher if possible :)
Just posted the same feelings on a different thread. By this weekend, maybe?

BeeDog wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:40 am I wonder if we can expect the release to happen before the month ends, wanna use my voucher if possible :)
Well Computer Music say it's out now and they're a very reliable source.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

v1o wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:34 pm
:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

v1o wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:34 pm
They also seem to think it's May in March so i'm not sure about that one..

:o
wagtunes wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:43 pm BX waltzes on in and thinks it can chareg whatever, having never done any synths before, never earned a reputation.
BX waltzes in with TMT & the room gets quiet :hyper:

Return to “Instruments”