The Noize Arcade - A free plugin from denise

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mutantdog wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:35 pm Out of interest, what will be the upgrade path from Noize 1.0 to Noize 2.0? Apparently PB have got a promo deal on 1.0 currently which may be tempting if we know what to expect.
i saw elsewhere that owners of Noize 1.0 will get receive a discount offer to upgrade to 2.0.

Didn't Noize 1.0 only get released a few months ago? Kinda seems a bit soon for a paid upgrade if you ask me.

mutantdog wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:35 pm Apparently PB have got a promo deal on 1.0 currently
And you get Denise Noize Arcade with every purchase :wink:

mutantdog wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:35 pm Out of interest, what will be the upgrade path from Noize 1.0 to Noize 2.0? Apparently PB have got a promo deal on 1.0 currently which may be tempting if we know what to expect.
Hey mutantdog, we are currently working on our own upgrade offer for denise account holders. Stay tuned to our social pages or the KVR forum to see the announcement, we'll let you know as soon as we have the details and thanks for your interest!

Joe
Denise Audio - Shape your sound
--------------------------------------------
www.deniseaudio.com

cptgone wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:34 am
mutantdog wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:35 pm Apparently PB have got a promo deal on 1.0 currently
And you get Denise Noize Arcade with every purchase :wink:
Absolutely, they are also running their own promotion but both are limited so get them while you can!
www.deniseaudio.com

Thank you!
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

v1o wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:13 amThank you!
Our pleasure!
www.deniseaudio.com

***UPDATED INFORMATION REGARDING THIS PLUGIN***

denise decided to change the name to from Noise Arcade to Noise Retro. This after a request from another audio company feeling it would interfere with their trademark. Arcade is a term made known by Arcade video games, and that's what we were referring to. We thought a common word like 'arcade' would be part of the public domain. You can find a plugin of the newly named plugin at: https://www.denise.io/store/denise/NoizeRetro
www.deniseaudio.com

***Competition Post***

denise are launching a flash competion inspired by the Noise Retro and some of the great ideas that people have been sharing with us. We want to give away all denise plugins to two producers with the most interesting use of this plugin.

How do I take part?

Simple, take a 4 bar, 8 bar, or 16 bar loop you've created and be sure to include the most creative use of the Noize Retro with the groove. Use additional plugins if you want, or simply the Noise Retro (To get your copy of the NR, if you don't already have one, go to the dedicated Noize Retro page and create an account there: https://www.denise.io/store/denise/NoizeRetro)
denise will choose the 2 best loops, and the winners get ALL the plugins from the denise range, including the Noize 2 (if you have some plugins already, we will give you what you don't have, to complete your collection).

How do I submit my groove?

Upload your groove to Soundcloud or another audio sharing platform and then on Social media - Share the competion post, mention denise in the post and include the audio link in the comment. In the forums, post your link with the groove in this forum thread.
Competition ends on the 22nd March of March, 10am (CET) (so, 9am GMT, or 5am ET)

Have fun with it and we're excited to see what you guys can come up with!
www.deniseaudio.com

Denise.Audio wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:47 pm ***Competition Post***

denise are launching a flash competion inspired by the Noise Retro and some of the great ideas that people have been sharing with us. We want to give away all denise plugins to two producers with the most interesting use of this plugin.

How do I take part?

Simple, take a 4 bar, 8 bar, or 16 bar loop you've created and be sure to include the most creative use of the Noize Retro with the groove. Use additional plugins if you want, or simply the Noise Retro (To get your copy of the NR, if you don't already have one, go to the dedicated Noize Retro page and create an account there: https://www.denise.io/store/denise/NoizeRetro)
denise will choose the 2 best loops, and the winners get ALL the plugins from the denise range, including the Noize 2 (if you have some plugins already, we will give you what you don't have, to complete your collection).

How do I submit my groove?

Upload your groove to Soundcloud or another audio sharing platform and then on Social media - Share the competion post, mention denise in the post and include the audio link in the comment. In the forums, post your link with the groove in this forum thread.
Competition ends on the 22nd March of March, 10am (CET) (so, 9am GMT, or 5am ET)

Have fun with it and we're excited to see what you guys can come up with!
We have a few people submitting their loops already. For anyone who is going to submit one, be sure to check out the posting guidelines mentioned above :tu:

We look forward to hearing what you've got for us.

Joe
www.deniseaudio.com

Hi, Denise.Audio. I made a post with @DeniseAudio and #noizeretrogroove on twitter, but I'm not sure if its enough. Also I'm not sure if my entry qualifies as "Groove". Anyway, great plugin. Here is my loop, used Subtractor + NoiseRetro, Europa + NoiseRetro, Grain + NoiseRetro and other effects. No noise osc in synth used.

https://soundcloud.com/imaginary191/den ... ro-contest

Thanks to everyone who submitted a groove/loop for the denise Noise Retro, we've decided on two winners for the contest and they are 'Tusca' and 'Imaginary 191'. Thanks a lot for your submissions guys, be sure to send us an email to contact@denise.io to collect your prize.

With competitions it's always hard to decide on a winner as there will ways be more good entries than prizes!

Check out the winning grooves/loops below:

https://soundcloud.com/tuscamusicas/alm ... oize-retro

https://soundcloud.com/imaginary191/den ... ro-contest

Joe
www.deniseaudio.com

Wow, this is incredible. Thank you, Denise Audio. Sent you email from address that starts from ***********@gmail.com
Last edited by Imaginary191 on Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Imaginary191 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:56 pm Wow, this is incredible. Thank you, Denise Audio. Sent you email from address that starts from unh***********@gmail.com
Hey Imaginary, We'll follow you up next week, have a good weekend. Well done!
www.deniseaudio.com

Hi all,

denise audio is continuing the free giveaway of this plugin, the Noize Retro.

Simply go to the page and read the instruction to get your copy.

https://www.denise.io/store/denise/NoizeRetro

Happy producing.
Joe
www.deniseaudio.com

Return to “Effects”